ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

after that day jimin skipped three days of school, which did not help his grades whatsoever. he knew he needed to give yoongi a break, and moreover, facing him would be too embarrassing. he really hoped he would be able to get some studying done, but unfortunately for jimin, his thoughts were constantly getting in the way.

"I really have to start studying." jimin exhaled, looking at his grade from a recent biology test. it made him think of taehyung and his situation. he got a 92% on this test and that made him get an anxiety attack towards the end of the school day; if his parents see it... taehyung would probably skip an entire week of school.
jimin pulled out taehyung's paper and scrunched it up, throwing it in the trash bin under his desk. taehyung begged for jimin to take the test and get rid if it for the best, and jimin did so.

after an hour of procrastinating jimin closed his school books and flopped onto his bed with his phone. it was almost 2pm which meant school would be over in two hours. jimin decided to wait for that and then give taehyung a call.
this sunday eunwoo's punishment was finally over and his parents would let him hang out with jimin for a while. jimin was looking forward to that day more than anything.

~

"YOU'LL BE SENT TO A BOARDING SCHOOL?" jimin yelled getting looks from the customers in the cafe.

"here's your order" a nice lady gave jimin and eunwoo their drinks and walked away. the boys grabbed their drinks and exited the place.

"yeah... I'm leaving today evening." eunwoo exhaled and took a sip of his drink.

jimin looked at his best friend in shock while looking like he was about to cry a river. "no fucking way, have you talked to your parents? I mean, this just makes no sense. this is the last school year, and we're almost done with half of it, how could they send you there?"

"exactly! that's what I told them... but they said they're so sick of my behavior that I have no choice... they actually didn't know I deleted some previous emails that were sent to them regarding my behavior... I mean, I thought they didn't know, but they found out so that just made everything worse."

"dude, I literally can't believe what I'm hearing, this is too harsh." jimin complained with anger meanwhile eunwoo looked like he had already accepted his fate.

"life is unfair. there's nothing we can do at this point so... let's not waste our energy." eunwoo stopped before a crosswalk, waiting for the green light.

"how can you say that? we must fight until the very end." jimin said with determination.

"jim, this ain't elementary school anymore." eunwoo laughed as they crossed the road heading toward their favorite park. they've been hanging out there since childhood.

"well, I won't give up. most of all, I already made a plan and I am not backing out." jimin announced proudly.

they took a seat on a bench. "a plan...? what exactly are you planning to do?"

"well... that teacher who reported us - mr. min - is our new english teacher... and as I found out, he got kicked out of his previous school for a relationship with one of his students... and it was a guy."

"no way... how did you get that info on him?"

"I have my ways." jimin smiled. "anyway, I've been trying to seduce him for the last month and I'm pretty sure I've got him to like me. so now I just gotta get us somewhere alone in a very heated situation, then I'll record it on my phone as proof to the fact that he wanted to rape me and-"