ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

jimin always thought of ways to leave school after lunch, but now, in order for his plan to work, he had to stay until the very end of the school day no matter what, since english was the last subject. though, it was actually quite beneficial. towards the end of the day, people tend to get tired, making it easier to fall into the temptation of doing something, they wouldn't usually do.
jimin also had detention debt that would only be gone by the end of the week, but he didn't complain, after all, he'll just get to spend more time with mr. min.

today was boring. taehyung didn't come to school and that just reminded jimin of eunwoo, and the fact that he wasn't here anymore.
jimin had to spend the entire day with jackson, who thought that he was privileged enough to touch jimin's ass from time to time.

"I heard from your previous teacher, that you guys had partners?" mr. min started the class. everyone answered with a 'yes' in sync.
"great. I'll need each one of you to get with your partner and complete a crossword."

the students moved their desks, pairing up while mr. min handed out the papers.

"mr. min." jimin came up to the teacher with the worksheet in his hand. "my partner was expelled... because of you, so I have nobody to work with."

"oh, well in that case..." mr. min cleared off his desk. "I'll be your partner."

"oh–" jimin froze. "I mean, is that allowed?"

"why wouldn't it be?" mr. min replied. "this will also be my chance to see what level you're on. your grades don't seem to be too good."

"what can I do? english is difficult." jimin exhaled and pulled up a chair, placing it a little too close to the teacher. "can't you do the worksheet for me?"

"jimin." mr. min looked at jimin sternly, making jimin gulp.

"alright... sheesh."

while jimin pretended to think, he let his knee touch mr. min's knee from time to time, making it look accidental.
yoongi gave jimin a couple of glances but the younger pretended to be really into the crossword every time he looked.

"is it really that difficult?" mr. min asked, not tearing his eyes off the computer screen.
"come on, park jimin, number five: a word that starts with 'b' and ends with a 'b'. people usually relieve stress that way, they enjoy the warmth of–"

"a blowjob." jimin answered and left mr. min speechless for a moment.

"n- no... a bathtub... but uhh, either work, I guess, if you see it that way." yoongi blushed a little and looked down. "gosh, kids nowadays..."

"I'm not wrong okay?" jimin chuckled and looked at the elder. "aww, mr. min, are you blushing? did I remind you of something? your past encounters maybe?"

"jimin, please behave appropriately." yoongi grabbed the piece of paper and wrote 'bathtub' in one of the blank spaces.

"how do I behave appropriately?" jimin leaned in. he knew everyone was too busy trying to finish the worksheet, so nobody would suspect a thing.

"keep your distance." mr. min gently grabbed jimin's shoulders and pushed him away.

"but mr. min..." jimin placed his arms on top of yoongi's. "it's difficult to keep a distance with someone like you... have you seen yourself?"