Chapter III

(A/N: Sorry this is bad just like the other two, but just know that soon I will finally write a good chapter)

You woke up, your face stuffed into what you thought was a pillow, but you were much too tired to even care. So you closed your eyes once again and wrapped your arms around the pillow, opening your eyes again once realizing what your arms were wrapped around wasn't a pillow. Looking up, you had saw Zeke's iconic Beard and blushed immediately.

Meanwhile, Zeke was already awake, on his phone with one arm still wrapped around your waist and his other holding his phone and scrolling through r/Memes, before looking down and noticing you were awake. "Oh, didn't notice you were awake Y/N." Zeke said, smiling some at you.

You blushed even more, before sighing. "It's okay Zeke, and I'm sorry you had to endure what happened." You muttered, averting your eyes away from him, while he simply chuckled. "It's okay Y/N, speaking honestly, I enjoyed being near you." He replied, still smiling some at you.

"Well, I'm glad you were happy." You replied, smiling back at Zeke and turning around so your back faced his chest. "Thank you." He said, resting his chin on your head.

"Hey Zeke, could you let go of me?" You asked, which he nodded and no longer had an arm wrapped around your waist, allowing you too move to the other side of the couch. "Anything you want to do?" Zeke asked, looking at you straight in the eyes.

"I, don't know." You muttered, looking back at him while trying to think of Ideas. Zeke wasn't actually thinking of any ideas, it looked like he was but in reality he kept staring into your [Color] eyes. "I can't think of much, how about you Zeke?" You asked, bringing him back to reality once he heard you talk.

"I do have an idea now that I remember something, last night while getting the blankets and before seeing you, I saw an instrument." Zeke said, making you start to panic on the inside. [A/N: If you don't play an Instrument, just pretend you do].

"Well, it is an idea none the less." You muttered, not really wanting to play the instrument, mainly because of self doubt in your skills but it was better than sheer absolute boredom. "Alright, I'll get it." You said, sighing and getting up to obtain the instrument.

Zeke waited paitently for you on the couch, you returning after a minute carrying the Instrument, specifically a guitar. "I hope you don't mind if it's bad, I don't have good skills." You muttered, Zeke just nodding and smiling slightly.

You took a deep breathe, preparing yourself and immagining if Zeke wasn't their, hoping it would help you play better. After that you closed your eyes, starting to play the Guitar, planning to also sing the lyrics to the song.

"The goodbye is the hardest part, when we find ourselves back at the start. But I'm not so brave, and I'm not so smart, no, I'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor~" You sung, continuing on to the next part when it was required.

"One day you will understand, shy I pushed you away as I am. And you will find a better man than I am, trust, I'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor. Oooohhh~"

"Despicable, I'm just a bottom feeder. Despicable, I ain't never been a keeper. Despicable, love her then I leave her."

"And if I were you, I wouldn't love me neither. Said if I were you, I wouldn't love me neither."

"I wouldn't love me neither, Despicable."

"The boy who fell into the sky, had no one there to watch him cry. He looked at you with his empty eyes and said: 'I'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor.', Ooooohhh~"

"Despicable, I'm just a bottom feeder. Despicable, I ain't never been a keeper. Despicable, love her then I leave her, And if I were you, I wouldn't love me neither. Said if I were you, I wouldn't love me neither."

"I wouldn't love me neither, Despicable."

"How I wish I told a different tale, like we chased the light and his love prevailed. But his blood went cold and his skin went pale, she got a letter in the mail, said: 'I'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor'."

"Said: 'If I were you, I wouldn't love me neither'. Said: 'If I were you'. Said: 'If I were you, I wouldn't love me neither'."

After about 10 more songs, you decided to stop since all the songs were either sad or had a deeper meaning. You and Zeke deciding to do you own thing, you returning to your Hentai book and him on r/Memes.

You continued reading your Hentai, Zeke eventually looking up from his phone and noticing the book, seeing the questionable title and cover. "Oh, Y/N. I didn't know you liked reading this kind of Manga." Zeke said, smirking a bit at you only to recieve your middle finger while you continued reading.

He let out a huff, looking back down at his phone and pulling out a Cigarette, smoking it and blowing the smoke to any direction you aren't in since he is choosing to be considerate. You finished your Manga, closing it and putting the book away, before grabbing another one and reading it, the cover and title more questionable then the other one.

Timeskip - 2 Hours Later

"I should get going now, so I'll see you later Y/N." Zeke said, about to leave since he couldn't really stay at your place for any longer, otherwise it would just be awkward. "Yeah, see ya Zeke." You replied, still focused on the book as he left your apartment, before you had found a note and read it.

You stared blankly at the note, being written on it was Zeke's phone number. And although the both of you have known each other for much time, you never bothered to call or text him, always crumbling up the notes and throwing them away. "Well, maybe now is the time to let the guy be able to talk to me whenever, the little bitch can get that." You muttered.

Chapter III End

A/N: Chapter III is now out, also try not to expect another one tomorrow. I'll be fairly busy then and probably won't write or publish, but there is also a chance I may post so stay tuned for that. Anyways, see ya!

Word Count: 1105