Chapter IV

(A/N: Yay, Chapter 4, soon I can finally write the confession and torture myself with the pain of  knowing that it can never actually happen no mater what. Anyways enjoy!)

You, Bertholdt, Pieck, and Zeke were at Reiner's house. Since it has been a few weeks since you are your friends did anything together, so you all decided to spend a day together, leading to the current events.

Pieck was currently curled up on the couch like a cat and attempting to sleep, Zeke and Reiner both drunk and arguing about something stupid, while you and Bertholdt were talking. You doing most of the talking because Bertholdt was a shy boi.

You and Bertholdt kept talking, while Reiner and Zeke argued in the background, before Reiner had left the living room and went to the kitchen. "Jesus, they shouldn't keep Alcohol in this house." You muttered, slightly annoyed while Bertholdt attempted to cheer you up, which worked.

"Thank's Bertholdt, and remember that you're like a brother to me." You said, smiling some at him, the wholesome moment interrupted by Reiner returning to the Living room, holding a knife. "Reiner Wh-" Bertholdt started talking, before you interrupted him. "Don't worry about him, if you are to worry about anyone it would be Annie. Besides, Reiner is basically Immortal at this point." You said, watching Reiner sit down on a couch that Pieck wasn't on.

He placed his hand down on the coffee table, all the fingers spread out to make room for the knife.  "Oh god." You muttered, laying your head down on the table knowing what is about to happen. Also known as Reiner being an idiot.

"There's an old tradition, A game we all can play! You start by getting liquored up, and sharpening your blade!" Reiner started singing, slurring his words since he was, of course, drunk. "You take a shot of whiskey, you grab your knife and pray. And you spread apart your fingers, and this is what you say!"

" 'Oh I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop! Chop! Chop! If I miss the spaces between, my fingers will come off!' " Reiner continued singing, starting to use the knife to stab the spaces in between his fingers, Bertholdt being worried as hell but you kept him calm.

" 'And if I hit my fingers, blood will soon come out. But all the same I play this game, 'cause that's what it's all about! ' "

"No, you can't use a pencil! You can not use a pen! The only way is with a knife, when danger is your friend!"

"And some may call it stupid, some may call it dumb. But all the same we play this game, because it's so damn fun!"

"Oh! I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop! Chop! Chop! If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off! And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out! But all the same I play this game, 'cause that's what it's all about!

"Oh! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! I'm picking up the speed, and if I hit my fingers, then my hand will start to bleed!"

Reiner stopped, setting down the knife since he was finished with the song. Seeing Bertholdts reaction, he laughed his ass off. "Reiner, shut the hell up." Zeke said, his words not being slurred unlike Reiner, although he was drunk as well.

"That's not funny, Reiner, you could have actually lost your fingers." Bertholdt said with concern in his voice, while Pieck was still asleep somehow, and you were questioning all of your decisions in life. "I'm a master at this game! I couldn't lose them if I tried." Reiner said proudly, earning a stare of Doubt from Zeke.

"Whatever, just please put the knife back and shut up." You muttered, not wanting to deal with Reiner's arrogance. Honestly, it was amazing he hasn't gotten himself killed yet by his arrogance. "Yeah, yeah. It got boring anyways, considering how good I am." Reiner said, going to the Kitchen to return the knifes to their original spot.

"He's an idiot." Zeke muttered, continuing to drink his Wiskey although he didn't need it. "Well so are you." You replied, lifting your head from the table just to give Zeke a look of Judgment.

"Yeah, I may be an idiot, but atleast I'm sexy." Zeke said in complete confidence, earning a blank stare from you and the whole room in complete silence. "Hey Reiner, I need a drink." You said, Zeke looking at you shocked and was acting all dramatic from your response.

"You'd rather get drunk then admit that I'm sexy?" Zeke asked you, Reiner going up towards you to give you a bottle of Alcohol (A/N: I never mentioned it but in the story you are currently 25, and Zeke is 29, so you drinking is legal depending on where you live). "Yes, very much." You responded, starting to drink the Alchohol while Bertholdt let you and Zeke talk and initiated a conversation with Reiner.

Zeke continued to act Dramatic, holding a hand over his heart with a shocked look on his face. "Plus, you are acting overly dramatic, it's very unnecessary." You muttered, taking another sip of your drink.

"Maybe, but you are acting like a B-" Zeke started too say, before you looked at him with a serious and terrifying look. "What was that Zeke, were you about to say 'Bitch'?" You asked, the look on Zeke's terrified face being priceless. "N-No, of course not." Zeke replied.

You looked at him for a minute, before laughing slightly and going over towards him, patting his head and showing a small smile. "I know what you were going to say, It's just fun seeing you terrified. It's rare." You said, Zeke blushing a bit from the somewhat insult.

"Be quiet." Zeke muttered crossing his arms while you backed up. "Anyways, Imma go now. And if Pieck asks where I went just tell her I went back to my apartment." You said, heading to the door and grabbing the bottle of Alcohol. "Oh, and Reiner, I'm gonna take this with me if you don't mind." And after those few words, you were on your way back to your apartment.

Chapter IV End

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday, but I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and Reiner being stupid-

Word Count: 1076