Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry about not being here, basically at all. So sorry about that, but I will try and update more depending on schedule.

Also, requested by whose user I forgot-

———————————————

"Alright, so, Porco got any ideas?" You asked, currently hanging out with only Porco talking about pretty much the only reason why you were even friends, besides Marcel of course. "Yes, now, for the Neutralization of SCP-682 we use SCP-4001 since for anyone's life it can just be writed in that they killed 682, or we find 682's book and then write in it's death." Porco replied, you thinking about it for a minute before nodding in a form of showing that you agree. "Yeah, it can most definitely work granted we either do it ourselevs, have someone that works there do it, or someone else makes the choice to write in the death." You replied, continuing to talk about Porco about both that subject and other termination attempts.

While you were looking through the files and tales of many SCP's on you're laptop and comparing their power's to 682, Porco decided to take a picture of the both of you and send the pic to Zeke of all people, making a joke on how Porco was slowly stealing you away which clearly pissed off Zeke, but somehow managed to stay calm and just leave Porco on read while waiting for you to return. After all, Zeke trusted you and you trusted him, and knew that you'd most likely be much too tired for a punishment.

After multiple hours, the two of you had it down to a few theories which would be discussed the next Friday night, you saying bye to Porco and driving back to you and Zeke's home, not even bothering to be sneaky since he was either asleep or waiting for you. You of course looked around the downstairs for a bit before declaring that he was asleep, atleast until he wrapped his arms around you're torso and nuzzled his face into you're neck. "Another Friday night with Porco, eh?" He asked, you nodding in response.

"You know, Porco took a picture and sent it to me, mind telling me what the two of you were doing?" Zeke asked once again, you calmly explaining a short version of what the two of you did. The monke going silent for a while before smiling and closing his eyes. "Alright, I believe you Y/N." He replied, you smiling and patting his head. "Now, Zeke, I assume you have been waiting for me correct?" You asked, him nodding in response while you let a small smile invade you're lips.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep without you in my arms." Zeke muttered, you sighing and turning around in order to hug him back. "Well, then we'll do that now, if you can't sleep without me than we'll sleep together." You replied, before feeling Zeke let go of you just so he could carry you upstairs, having you face away from him just so he could stare at you're ass while carrying you.

"Say Y/N, you got a nice ass, I've known this for a long time but never really focused on it, seeing it more closely it could rival Polnareff's or Johnny's." Zeke said, you obviously becoming embarrassed at the comment and try too hide your face. Soon he placed you on the bed upstairs and nuzzled into you're chest while you smiled and patted his head.

"You're chest is soft." Zeke commented, occasionally grabbing and placing a kiss on you're hand. "Yare Yare, stop being adorable Zeke, it's simply illegal." You said casually, causing him to blush before just wrapping both his arms around you're form, of course placing a blanket or two over the both of you. "I already said it isn't legal to be adorable Zeke." You muttered, him ignoring you and continuing to be adorable. "Well, as long as we aren't asleep yet, may as well teach you about a few things." You said, Zeke looking at you in confusion before hearing you talk about SCP's, really only the popular ones like 049, 035, 173, 106, 682, Dr. Bright, Clef, other anomalies like that.

"God, this is boring, but their voice is beautiful." Zeke thought to himself, nuzzling even more into you're chest and listening, of course when he find something extremely boring he would let you know by kissing you're neck, normally he'd start off light but for this he would be rough, either teasing the absolute shit out of you or just immediately finding the sweetspot on you're neck, you knowing what it meant and skipped the boring part. Eventually, he fell asleep though.

"Now, another rule which I forgot the number for, is that Dr. Bright isn't allowed to send a slinky down SCP-087—" You started again with one of the many rules of the long ass list of what Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do, before realizing Zeke had finally fallen asleep. "Yare Yare, didn't even bother to let me finish. Love ya dumbass." You muttered, laying back and relaxing in an attempt to fall asleep. "Love you too darling." Zeke muttered, he was still asleep but had somehow heard you and responded.

You opened you're eyes and looked at him, just sighing and relaxing once again. "Dumbass." You muttered, falling asleep knowing he atleast heard the first 50 rules, or less.

Chapter 19 End

A/N: do not question the references, I just suddenly got involved once the simping started, please help me-

Word Count: 930