Chapter XX

"Daaarlllinng, please staaayyyy." Zeke whined, refusing to go of you. "Zeke, let me go, I need to make us breakfast, we can cuddle afterwards. Just let me go." You muttered, Zeke still refusing to let you leave bed. "Daga kotawaru, just stay here with me." He replied, one arm still wrapped around your stomach and still refusing to let you go.

"Please, just do so." You replied, not hearing a reply before sighing and forcefully removing yourself from him, which was oddly hard but you managed to get free and run before he started chasing you. The both of you ran around the house for several minutes before Zeke finally gave up, you continuing to stay in hiding since it could all be a trick. You are an idiot, not a dumbass.

"Thanks for letting me make breakfast, dear." You said, Zeke nodding in response and showing a small smile. "You're welcome, and sorry for being a bit possessive earlier." He replied, you nodding in response and continuing to make the two of you food. "Oh and Zeke, I got a question." You said randomly while making the eggs. "Yeah, what is it darling?" He asked.

"Ever think about having children?" You asked.

Zeke was silent for a minute, before looking at you with a stern glare. "Y/N, are you saying you're pregnant?" He asked, you very well knowing his view on having children. "No dumbass, I'm gender neutral, remember? That's the whole point of this whole fricking book." You replied temporarily breaking the fourth wall. "Oh yeah right, but why would you even ask? You already know my thoughts on having children....." Zeke replied, you smiling at him for a few seconds before it turned into a Floch style smile. "Because, I love messing with you dipshit." You said, the monke just staring at you for a minute or 2 before deciding to ignore you for the rest of breakfask.

"Oh and Darling, anything needed from Walmart?" He asked, you pointing to the list on the fridge which had only what is necessary for survival, like Instant Ramen and coffee. "Ah yes, alright, love you darling. I'll be back soon." Zeke said, giving you a quick kiss before leaving to get some groceries, you taking the opportunity to watch some Helluva Boss and a few FnF videos.

"Darling, I'm back." Zeke said, you not responding so he figured you slept, putting away the bags before going upstairs to see you curled up into a ball in the corner and crying. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He said with a soft tone, slowly approaching you cause he can't give you emotional support without getting closer. "Please, tell me what's wrong." He whispered, you eventually calming yourself down and explaining that you were crying because you just witnessed a man that is like Joot Joot eat a KFC biscuit without a drink, causing him to turn into a ghost and fade away. Literally he faded away, just like the name of the song.

Zeke was silent for a minute, before comforting you and try not to laugh at what you just said. "It's okay darling, he's in Ghost McDonalds now." He whispered, you smiling slightly before hugging him back. "Arigato, Zeke." You said quietly, Zeke picking you up and placing you on the bed, wiping the tears from your eyes and giving you cuddles til you were completly calm. And that is how the rest of the day went, aside from stuff like showers and food, but that is simply for the weak. Showers that is. Not food.

Chapter 20 End

A/N: wassup bois, srry for being inactive for a while and not posting anything for a full fricking month. Ever since AoT ended just kinda lost interest, so I will probably end this book in about 2 chapters or so. Along with deleting the AoT OneShot book, so srry to those whom who really wanted to see that. But there is good news as well.

1. It all depends on if and when I get caught up on JoJo, but I will possibly start a JoJo OneShot book, so far will only range from Part 1-5 (Seen spoilers but haven't read Part 6-8 yet).

2. As seen from last chapter, I have been getting into the SCP Foundation fandom more recently and the possibilities of me making a book for my boi Bright is probably gonna happen, so for any SCP readers here make sure to check that out once it is out.

3. Although FnF has been mentioned here, I probably won't make a book about it, unless my simp levels are ultimate the chances are low. But never Zero. So that mayhaps happen sometime soon.

Anyways that is it for now, I will also try and focus on my channel for now, so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and see ya bois when Internet Explorer is finally up to date.

-Sincerly, Author

Word Count: 833