𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞•

| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

As everyone waited outside for the big grand opening, Mia, JJ, and Lele were running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

"This shit was supposed to be done already, black folks can't do shit right!" Mia stressed.

"You and Lele need to chill out. Y'all not supposed to be stressing like this." Ty stated.

"WELL HELP OUT!" They screamed in union making him jump up.

"Alright sorry i'm late, I had to pick the cake up." Mia's mom rushed in.

Star and Sky came in as well since their mother dropped them off.

"Mia you need any help?" Sky asked.

"Yea, help decorate the table and set the plates out." She breathed out.

She was starting to get a little light headed and dizzy from moving around too much.

"Mimi you good?" Sky asked.

"Yea just a little dizzy." She waved off.

They nodded and went to the table to set it up.

Meanwhile, Domo was with his boss trying to help bury Khia.

"This bitch is heavy, can I put her down?" Domo complained.

"Stop fucking complaining. You getting on my last nerve." His boss warned.

They were in the middle of no where looking for a specific spot to place her body at.

"We could've just thrown her in the water you know." Domo suggested.

"That's what's wrong with yo dumbass now, throwing her in the water is completely lazy and sloppy. The feds would bring the body up from the water anyways." He explained.

Domo just nodded being over the whole situation.

After they got rid of the body, he dropped Domo off at his house and got ready for his plan.

"I would just like to say, I thank all of you for coming out here tonight and this truly is a dream come true. 5 years ago, I decided that it was time to make my own money and I thought, why not do it and also have the people I love doing it with me? So I asked my best friend, Lele and my blood best friend, Jaya, to be my partners in this business. I never would've thought I would get quote on quote 'famous' but I guess I was wrong. I also want to thank my mom for supporting me and my amazing boyfriend, Sekani. You taught me how to be professional at being a business woman and also how to put my mental health first so that I can really be better at keeping my business up. I love you." She smiled before raising the big pair of scissors.

Lele and Jaya came and grabbed the other part of the scissors and got ready to cut the big ribbon.

"1... 2... 3!!"

Cheers and screams erupted into the air as they cut the ribbon.

Words couldn't describe how happy the three were, after long nights of staying up and fixing the website when it was crashing, to having messy houses and apartments because of the many packages they had.

Now they finally have their store.

"Mia I am so proud of youuu." Na'lia, her mom smiled hugging her daughter.

"I couldn't have done it without you." She sniffed.

"Stop crying you gone mess you gone make me cry." Na'Lia whined.