𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 20 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|

a/n: please bare with me with this chapter, i know nothing about child birth lol

"Water? Broke? Oh no oh no oh no." He panicked.

"Go get my bag."

| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

Ty ran upstairs almost slipping to go get her hospital bag that was placed in the closet.

"Shit- TY HURRY UP!" Mia cried out while getting her phone to call Sekani.

"Pick up you ass hole." She mumbled hearing it ring for a long time.

"OKAY I GOT THE BAG!" Ty rushed back downstairs to his sister.

"Kani's not picking up." She cried.

"We gotta get you to hospital."

"No! Kani was supposed to rush here a-and pick me u- AHH!" She screamed out feeling the pain worsen.

"I'm sure Kani's gonna be at the hospital but we need to go now." He grabbed the car keys that were hung up on the key hook.

Picking up his sister, he rushed outside to the garage being careful considering his sister was in his arms.

"Ty it hurts." Tears fell from Mia's eyes.

"I bet." He mumbled unlocking the car before putting her in.

He rushed to the driver's seat before starting the car heading to the hospital.

"Call Sekani." She breathed out.

While they were heading to the hospital, Sekani struggled to keep his eyes open.

"HE'S STILL IN HERE! QUICK GET HELP!"

The ambulance were there at the scene trying to figure out how to get Sekani out.

On his way to the store, two trucks hit him running his car off the highway.

"Hey hey keep your eyes open." The paramedic coached.

"RIP THE DOOR OFF! THE CAR IS ON FIRE!!"

It was like a ticking time bomb, the longer he stayed in that car the bigger the fire grew.

Firefighters ripped the door off, pulling him out of the car.

His leg and neck looked out of place and the amount of blood coming from him looked like it could fill a pool up.

They got him on the stretcher and rushed to the hospital.

"Your 7 centimetres dilated, once you're at 10 i'm gonna need you to push as hard as you can okay?" Her doctor told her before giving her some epidural.

JJ, Malik, Lele, Ty, Sekani's mom and Mia's mom were in the hospital room.

Everyone else was in the waiting room.