𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 4𝐓𝐇, 2020 |

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 || 19 || 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 4𝐓𝐇, 2020 |

"Wanna see me do my dance, in these thousand dollar pants." I mumbled to myself while I was putting packages away.

"I SAID DICK ALL IN HA STOMACH, DICK ALL IN HA STOMACH!" JJ yelled coming into my mini office.

"Pull yo hair, slap yo ass, bitch you bet not do no running!" I laughed.

"Malik and them coming over later. Just thought I should let you know." She said sitting on the lil chair that was beside me.

"Why i'm the last person to know? This my house I should know first." I mugged.

ion like too many people coming to my house.

"Ion know Malik just told me to tell you." She said throwing her hands up in surrender.

fucking bastard

"Aight." I sighed.

"INTO THE UNKNOWWWNNN!" I heard Malik yell from downstairs causing my eyes to go wide.

"I thought you said later?!" I whisper-yelled to JJ.

"I did too." She whisper-yelled back.

"SUP FUCK NUGGET!" Malik yelled busting the door open with Domo and Sekani behind him.

I seen that they had blood on their shirts.

"Um. Why y'all ain't change?" I asked.

"Ion know. Lemme go do dat." Malik said walking back out the door.

"Y'all can get out too." I said looking at Domo and Sekani, pointing to the door.

They got up and walked out causing JJ to follow behind.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To go talk to my nigga." She said proudly, strutting out the room.

ole crippled ass

I finished putting the lashes and lipglosses in the package along with whatever the customer ordered in the packages before walking into the hallway bumping into something hard.

"Damn." I muttered looking up to see Sekani shirtless.

might have to hop on that-