𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 24, 2020 |

"Okay so, you want me to go to the mall, get presents or whatever, and stay there for 5 hours?" I asked.

"Yea it'll be great I promise." Ty smiled.

"BITCH DO YOU NOT KNOW I'M FUCKIN PREGNANT?!" I yelled hitting him.

sometimes this nigga just say stupid shit

"Mimi chill don't you see i'm in a wheelchair?" He asked rubbing his head.

Since the doctors said he had to have physical therapy, they put him in a wheelchair until he could walk again.

more work for the pregnant woman🙄

Oh and Kayla's surgery went well. She just has to be in bed rest.

"I don't give a fuck. I'll roll that wheelchair down the stairs keep fucking with me." I shrugged.

"You are so mean and for what." His voice cracked.

My face softened and I realized I was maybe a lil too hard on him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry fuck nugget." My eyes started to tear up seeing him cry.

I went up to give him a hug, trying not to squish him.

"Get off of me. I'm finna tell Kani to get you cause you outta pocket." He wiped his tears moving me out the way.

"You kicking me out my own house nigga?"

"Yes. I'm finna tell momma to pick me up anyways." He rolled out of my room and I mugged the back of his head.

"Everybody wanna hate on Ta'Mia." I mumbled trying not to cry but failed miserably.

I plopped down on my bed with my face in my pillow crying. These hormones a pain in the ass man.

I heard a knock on the door then felt my bed dip and knew it was Sekani.

"Bae what's wrong?" He asked rubbing on my butt.

"Everybody hates me Kani. Do you hate me?" I asked lifting my head up to look at him.

"No I don't. You may annoy me but I don't hate you." He pecked my lips making me smile.

"Okay. Can we go to your house?" I sniffed wiping my face.

"Yea put some shoes on."

I got up and slid on my favorite crocs on and grabbed my Chanel coat I gifted for myself.

"Come on pretty boy, let's go." I smiled happily.

He smirked and shook his head following me out of my room.

I seen that Ty was gone so I turned all the lights off and locked the door on my way out.

"Kani what if we worked together?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"What you mean?" He asked as soon as he got in on his side.

"Like what if I opened a boutique shop, while you had your barbershop in like- the same building."