𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 25, 2020 |

"IT'S CHRISTMAS WAKE UP BITCHES!" I heard somebody say and I groaned feeling the pain in between my legs when I tried to move.

"Kaitlyn why the hell you over here." Sekani mumbled.

"It's christmas dumbass, i'm supposed to be over here- EWWW ARE YOU NAKED?!" She cringed.

I finally opened my eyes to her there with a ugly sweater on and some jeans.

"Well hello there baby momma." She smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hey Kaitlyn." I laughed.

"Kaitlyn get the fuck out of my
room bro." Kani said sitting up.

"You know what, I should take my present back you mean bitch." She pointed.

"Close my door while you heading out."

She walked out and didn't close the door making me laugh.

"She irkes my fucking nerves." He grumbled getting out of bed to close the door.

I chuckled and picked my phone up to see a lot of texts from my mom.

"Kani my mom wants us to come over to my granny house. She said everybody is over there." I told him checking the time seeing it was 10 in the morning.

"Aight. That's if you can walk." He smirked grabbing some basketball shorts putting them on.

"Oh I know you ain't talking. I made you tap out buddy." I laughed.

"Mmcht whatever." He mumbled.

"You were all like 'w-what are you doing?'." I laughed mocking him.

"Shut up. That's cause you was squeezing yo walls around me and shit." He threw a shirt at me and I caught it.

"Nah you couldn't handle it." I boasted.

"You think you the shit huh? I'll wear yo ass out keep playing." He laughed.

I got up and limped my way over to him with the covers wrapped around me of course.

"Come do it then." I smirked.

"NO NO NO JUST STOP WHERE Y'ALL AT!" Kaitlyn said from the behind the door.

Kani sucked his teeth and I laughed seeing he was irritated.

i'm glad she did interrupt cause God knows i could not handle being railed again

I heard them arguing outside the door and I shook my head going into the bathroom to take my shower.

"NEICYYYY!!!" My uncle Jimmy yelled as soon as I got in the door.

"Hey unc." I laughed hugging him.