00 [✓]

[e d i t e d]
Pregnant || Yoonmin
CHAPTER 00

Written by: Maystheticc
Edited by: Google, Grammarly and a friend

~ YM ~

He sat there in the toilet seat of the small bathroom. His knees are anxiously going up and down as he waits for five minutes to finish. Beads of sweat rolling down on his forehead. He's sweating even though the walls are cold.

Tap. Tap.

Droplets of water coming out from the faucet down to the marble sink. Silence was deafening that it made his ears bleed. His chest tightening everytime he would stare at the test placed in front him. He took a a sharp intake when the alarm tings.

'This is it Jimin. Man up.' He told himself mentally and reached out to the stick with his trembling hands. "I can't do this" the male whined and shut his eyes close. He didn't expect this would be his best friend's suggestion. Sure he would throw up every morning, eat a lot of weird foods and has mood swings but that doesn't mean he's pregnant!

He's just sick and unwell. Besides, how could he be pregnant when Yoongi banged him last month. It's ridiculous. But his friend says that 'you might be pregnant' and Jimin KNOWS he's not. So as much as he hated it, he's here in the bathroom. Sitting in the toilet and as soon as he opens his eyes, he can finally see the result and prove his best friend wrong.

But there's a hint of hope inside him that he's pregnant. Then again, his pride is just too high to admit that.

"Fuck it." He cursed and opened his eyes before looking Dow at the result. His eyes widened as he gasped. The stick that was once in his hands fell down to the marble floor. "What the fuck?!" He yelled loudly while standing up. His hands traveled towards his hair as he shook his head.

No. He can't be.

HE CAN'T BE PREGNANT!

"I'm still 18 for Pete's sake! How can I even raise this!?" He grumbled and looked down at his stomach. Come to think of it, his stomach is turning bigger and he didn't even noticed that. His breathing became rapid when the cold slap of reality hit him. He's still a teen.

All that Jimin wanted to do is scream out of frustration but he can't. No words came out from his mouth. "I-" he sobbed, his eyes brimming with tears. "I can't raise this baby.. I'm still young!"

He doesn't want to keep the baby inside him but he also doesn't want to kill it. No. Abortion is not an option here. Aborting a baby who did nothing wrong is bad. It's a crime. Well- for Jimin's mind it's a crime.

"This must be wrong. I heard that other pregnancy test can be wrong." Jimin mumbled, trying to cheer hisself up. He threw the pregnancy test and its box on the trash can. He marched up towards his phone and booked an appointment.

"Yes, see you tomorrow doc."

The doctor came inside the room making Jimin look up at her with hopeful eyes. "So? Is the pregnancy test wrong doc? Please tell me it's wrong." He rambled. The doctor sighed and sat on her chair, hating how impatient Jimin is. "Okay first, Mr. Park, please calm down. We don't want you fainting now.." She said and Jimin nodded.

"Right. Sorry."

The doctor gave him a vague smile before turning to her papers. "Mr. Park, have you Umm.. Feeling any symptoms lately?" The doctor asked. Jimin bit his lips and nodded, "morning sickness. Mood swings and food cravings" he answered. She hummed as a response and a small 'I see' escaped her lips.

"Mr. Park.." She started. Just like yesterday, his heart hammered inside his chest like a prisoner wanting to come out from his cell. "You're one month pregnant."

SLAM

"What?!" Jimin yelled, his hands slamming into the table. The doctor gave him a blank expression. She has experienced more extreme than this. "D-doc, are you serious?" Stuttered Jimin.

'Why the fuck do you think I'm joking? I'm a doctor not a clown.' The doctor thought.

As much as she wanted to say that, she contained herself and nodded as a response. "Yes Mr. Park. The signs and the pregnancy test proved it all." She said with a smile. Seeing that Jimin was stressed about this pregnant shit, she contained herself from saying a fake "congratulations"

"I-I can't be pregnant! I'm still young!"

'Then you should've contained yourself from the beast.' The doctor hummed. "Mr. Park, do you still have any questions?" She said with a small smile. Jimin shook his head and bowed in front of the doctor. "Thank you for having ne Mrs. Lee" he said and left the clinic.

The whole day, Jimin stayed inside his dorm and didn't go to any of his classes. He played there in his bed thinking about.. Stuff. Like how should he raise this child? How should he tell his parents? Most importantly, how should he tell the father of his child.

He knew if he would keep this as a secret, everyone would eventually find out. And he's scared that he might get... Bullied for being pregnant at such a young age.

He quickly stood up from his bed and packed his stuff. He's leaving.

Such a coward move right? But he has to. For his safety. And his child's

When he opened the door, his face met with a chest. There stood his best friend looking at him with a worried expression. "Jimin why didn't you come to any- wait, why are you packing all your stuff? Where are you going?!" Taehyung panicked.

Jimin hushed him and grabbed his wrist, walking towards the hallway down to the basement. "No time. Just please help me out and bring me somewhere. Somewhere no one can find me." Jimin said. The other nodded even though he's confused.

"Okay. Let's go"

❦❦

Author

[Edited and re-make] chapter 00 done.

QOTD: How old are you?

-13, turning 14. I'm still young and I still have a long journey of writing ahead of me. So please support me. :)