07 [✓]

[r e m a k e]
Pregnant || Yoonmin
CHAPTER 7

Written by: Maystheticc
Edited by: no one

~YM~

Birds chirping was heard outside. The sunlight seeping through the curtains towards Jimin's peaceful face. The male furrowed his brows as he grumbled and pulled the blankets to his eye level. He faced the side only to be pulled by a strong force. The sudden action made him confused to who is pulling him. He disregarded that thought and cuddled closer.

His eyes opened wide when he felt his pillow move. Jimin layed in the bed in shock when he saw another person in his bed.

Naked.

Jimin opened his mouth to yell but nothing came out due to pure shock. He grabbed the arms in his waist and scooted backwards before falling down the bed with a painful moan.

The male on his bed groabed before settling back to the bed. Jimin sat there in the carpet covered floor, still shock on why someone was beside him sleeping. He touched his Che's only to realize he too was naked.

'W-what the-'

“What the fuck?!” he yelled before clasping his mouth close. He looked over at the male in his bed only to see he was still asleep. He sighed in relief before abruptly sprinting towards the bathroom (attachrd to the bathroom) with his clothes in his hands.

He closed the door shut and faced the mirror. There, he saw his neck full of hickeys. Some redish and some are purple. His breath hitched when he saw them. “Fuck.” the male cursed.

He washed his body and put on his clothes. He straightened them before going out the bathroom, trying to not make any noise. When he succeeded to sneak out the room, he ran towards a room. Taehyung's room.

“Tae! Open up!” Jimin exclaimed while banging on his friend's bedroom door. A few seconds of banging, the door opened revealing a tired and sleepy Taehyung. “Jimin, what the heck are you-” the younger didn't finish his sentence when he was pulled inside the room and a slam following.

“at 6 in the morning..” Taehyung trailed off as he looked at the male in front him. Jimin started to pace back and forth while biting his nails. Clearly, he was panicking.

“Tae, u have to tell you something”

With raised brows, Taehyung replied: “okay? What is it?”

“promise me not to get mad”

“why would I-”

“just promise me! Please”

Taehyung raised his hands in defeat and nodded. “okay! Okay! I won't get mad at you, I promise.” Jimin gave him a small smile before taking a deep breath.

“I had sex with someone.”

Taehyung pursed his lips and his mind went blank. Silence engulfed both of them, every second that passed, Jimin gets nervous. Taehyung broke the silence with a snort after,

“so? It's not like you haven't had sex before”

Jimin facepalmed upon hearing his friend's reply. Taehyung doesn't get what he means. “that's not what- gah” the other started to laugh. Tears foamed in his eyes as he did so. Jimin pouted while crossing his arms.

“It's not funny..”

Taehyung stopped laughing a few moments later. He shuckled while wiping the tear on his left eye. “so you had sex with someone. What's the big deal?” he questioned. Jimin rolled his eyes, “it's a big deal because I don't know who I had sex with..”

Taehyung fell silent again.

“of course you do, it's Yoongi”

Jimin gave him a look. “how did you even know?” he questioned his friend. Taehyung grinned, “because I saw you both enter a room last night. After having a few shots, you got drunk and then you and Yoongi started to flirt the whole night.” the other flushed red.

“but hey- why did you say you didn't know who you had sex with. Didn't you check their face?” Taehyung questioned. Jimin shook his head and smiled sheepishly, “i got shocked so I didn't had the chance to check”

Taehyung sighed, “typical”

❦❦❦

“so, what are you gonna do?” Jimin raised a brow and stopped what he's doing to face his friend. “What do you mean?” he asked before continuing to put foundation on his hickeys that the great Yoongi gave him last night.

“Like- are you gonna tell the others what happened between you and Yoongi last night? And are you also gonna tell hyung?” Jimin froze.

He dropped the foundation carefully before looking down. His face showing a sign of hesitation.

“no, I'm not telling the others- Especially Yoongi- on what happened between me and him last night”

“why?”

Jimin took a deep breath, “I don't want to mess up the relationship we currently had, okay? Especially now that he forgave me. And I'm sure that he forgot everything that happened last night since he's drunk.”

Taehyung nodded with a small oh when his question got answered. Silence followed after that, Taehyung looking at the side while Jimin continued on his task.

“but what if you got pregnant?”

Jimin snapped his head towards his friend ans gave him a small smile.

“Don't worry so much Tae. He wore a condom while we did it”

❦❦❦

Author

[Remake] of chapter 07, done. I decided to use remake instead of edit cause it suits more hehe. Also, I'm running out of QOTD's so please ask me here ->

Qotd: Are you a top student or no?

-I am a top student. Well, I'm not the top 1 but I am in the list of the top students. Let's just say I'm an average student ;)