03 [✓]

[e d i t e d]
Pregnant || Yoonmin
CHAPTER 03

Written by: Maystheticc
Edited by: Evernote, google and a friend

~YM~

They sat there in the chair, silence engulfed them as the two males didn't know what to say. More like Jimin doesn't know what to say. The silence was awkward and Jimin hates it. It's been so long ever since he got into a situation like this and he forgot how much he hated awkward silence.

Jimin fiddled with his fingers as he occasionally glanced at Yoongi who sat in front him. Looking down with furrowed brows. Seeing that Yoongi hates him made his heart hurt a bit. Who is he kidding with the word bit. His heart hurts. A lot.

"So you finally decided to come back." Yoongi spat, his voice laced with venom, as he broke the silence that engulfed them. Jimin flinched a bit and nodded while muttering a soft "yeah."

Yoongi scoffed and glared at Jimin, "so how are you for the past four years. Any secrets that should be revealed?" The younger looked down at his coffee. He stared at the liquid while thinking for a reply.

"I'm sorry-"

"Are you?" Yoongi cuts Jimin off with his question. Jimin squeaked and looked at Yoongi before looking back at his coffee. His and Yoongi's eyes met for a second but he got ashamed so he looked down. "I really am."

Yoongi chuckled coldly. He looked at Jimin with a blank stare with a fake smile in his face. "If your really sorry then you should've contacted me and told me about my children instead of hiding like a coward!" Yoongi exclaimed, his voice raised. He stood up as he spoke.

The yelling gathered attention from the other costumers making them look at the two males. Jimin shrank in his seat. "I'm sorry Yoongi, I really am. I'm sorry for running away. I truly regret that decision." The younger said with a shaky voice.

Yoongi chuckled dryly, "then you shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have run away. You could've told me the truth instead of running away. You didn't even let me explain Jimin" tears started to swell in Yoongi's eyes and it made Jimin concerned.

"Are you okay-"

"'Are you okay?', really Jimin? You had the guts to ask me after what you've done? I searched for you Jimin, for a year, when I found out you were pregnant!" Cried Yoongi. Jimin bit his quivering lips to stop himself from crying.

"If you could've just let me explain.." Mumbled Yoongi as he sat back in the chair. He blinked his tears away and took a deep breath.

"I see that you named them Hana and Chul." Says the older, changing the topic. He knew if they go further with that, Yoongi would lost it. Jimin nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I used the names you wanted."

Yoongi's breath hitched as memories came flashing back his head.

-flashback-

"Today, I want you all to get a piece of paper and write down what you wanted to name your child in the future. One name for a girl and one for boy. And once you're done, fold the paper and gave them to me." the teacher instructed. Yoongi sighed in annoyance and grabbed his pen.

He wrote the names in his notebook lazily. When he finished, he tore the paper before passing it to the teacher. After that, he leaned in his chair and closed his eyes to take a nap.

He opened his eyes when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "What?" He asked his seatmate, Jimin, who grinned at him. "What did you write in the paper hyung?" The younger asked.

Yoongi closed his eyes again as he responded, "Hana and Chul."

"Why did you ask?" Yoongi added. Jimin hummed and shrugged his shoulders.

"No reason"

-end of flashback-

The whole ride, Jimin felt tension in the air. He felt Yoongi's anger in the air and it made him frown knowing that he was the cause of that anger. They are heading towards Taehyung's house where he dropped off his kids when Yoongi decided they should talk.

Taehyung was confused and surprised when Jimin showed up to his door with two identical kids in his side. He didn't remember Jimin being pregnant when he dropped him off in the motel. And he guessed that's why Jimin left. It hurt him because he realized he wasn't there when his friend needed him.

"Do they know me?" Asked Yoongi making Jimin snap his neck towards the male. "Yeah. I can't just let them grow up without letting them know who their father is." Says Jimin softly.

Yoongi's heart swelled. "That's good." He replied bluntly.

No one dared to speak after that and the tension came back. But this time it was not strong. Yoongi took a turn before stopping and that's when Jimin realized that they arrived. Both him and Yoongi went out the car.

The older gulped a bit, he's nervous because he's going to introduce himself to the kids.

What if they're mad at me?

What if they hate me?

What if-

"Hey it's okay. They won't hate you. I told them the reason why you weren't there when they grew up. It's okay" jimin said when he noticed Yoongi spacing out. The other smiled at him before walking towards the door.

Jimin knocked on the door. When it opened, he was met with all his friends looking at him. Their expressions begging for him to explain.

"Welcome back Jimin. You have some explaining to do."

Jimin fiddled with his finger as he felt all the gaze of his friends and Yoongi's when he finished explaining. "So you left because you were pregnant? And you didn't tell me- us becaude you were a coward?" Taehyung asked sounding hurt. Jimin nodded.

Seokjin chuckled bitterly, "Jimin, we're your friends. You can tell us everything! We could've helped you!" Namjoon hushed his lover and told him it's not good to yell. "How can you be so calm Namjoon?! He left us for four years with out even contacting any of us!" Seokjin exclaimed.

Namjoon sighed "hyung I know you're mad but please do not yell. There are kids present." Seokjin sat in the chair huffing and looked away. Hurt evident in his eyes. Jimin bit his trembling lips and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I regret my decision so much." says Jimin, his voice cracking a bit. Hoseok sighed, already done at this drama. "You know what? Let's just forget about this whole thing and spend the whole day talking about what we missed" he suggested.

All agreed and that's how they spend the evening.

❦❦

Author

[edit or remake] of chapter 03, done.

QOTD: What are the things that you hate the most?

-close minded people. I hate them and no one can change my mind. Well my friend is close minded- kammz I partially hate him 💀✌🏻