05

Pregnant || Yoonmin
CHAPTER 05

Written by: Maystheticc
Edited by: no one

~YM~

"Hana! Chul! Behave for just a second! Stop running around, I finished cleaning 5 minutes ago and looked what happened. You guys made a mess!" Yelled Jimin, his voice booming through the small apartment. The two kids paused for a moment before running around once more yelling at each other. Jimin sighed and rubbed his temple. Lately, the kids have been begging their mother to hang out with their 'papa Yoongi' but Jimin knew Yoongi was busy so he answered a curt "no" resulting to this. A mess.

Jimin just wanted peace and quiet. Maybe some sleep or alone time. But no, the twins just have to give him a hard time and threw a tantrum about not going to hang-out with their father. Jimin walked towards the kitchen while wobbling. His knees tired from chasing the kids. He went to the refrigerator to grab a glass of water when suddenly he heard a glass shatter.

He quickly ran towards the living room to look at the incident. "what happened?!" Jimin asked frantically. Hana looked at her mother with tears eyes and started to sob. Chul followed his sister's movement. "MAMAAA, I- we're sorry! We didn't mean to do it!" the twins exclaimed as they ran to their mother's arms.

Jimin grabbed their arms and searched if there are any bruises. He sighed in relief when he saw nothing. Jimin then shoo them away and went to the kitchen to clean his mess. As he did so, he prayed to the Gods for him to get a ‘me time’.

An hour later, the door bell rang and Jimin was so happy that he jumped in excitement and opened the door. He was shocked to see Yoongi standing there but he let the male in. “The twins are in their room. Please just bring them somewhere and let me have an alone time.” Jimin begged.

Yoongi gave him a ‘wtf’ look before nodding and going up to the twins room.

With a last sigh, Jimin collapsed in the bed and went to Dreamland. While Yoongi and the twins walked away from the apartment as quietly as possible so that they won't disturb Jimin.

❦❦

Author

sãWaRasênaÏ 🥰 kïMi 😸 Wä ⛓ šHöJô 👻 nÄ 💅 ñÖ 💫 bökù 🌸 Wâ 🧚 yARiçHiñ 🤴 BįCChī 😾 no 😩 oSû 👅 Dà 🎉 Yo 💦

Filler chapter 😌✌🏻

QOTD: do you have any pets?

-yes, a lot. Like 12- no, 13 of them. Most of them are dogs. 2 of them died while the 2 we gave them and the other 4 are newborn :DD. My dog gave birth yesterday