06 [✓]

[r e m a k e]
Pregnant || Yoonmin
CHAPTER 06

Written by: Maystheticc
Edited by: no-one

~YM~

Jimin sat in the corner part of the area, a frown on his face as he took a sip from his glass of wine. His eyes squinted everytime Mina goes near to his children and talk to them while Hana and Chul would respond with a small sad nod. She told them something and Jimin feels like it's something bad. Maybe she's mocking them?

He didn't know what Mina told them. Either her words are bad or good, Jimin still despise her. He placed his empty glass on the table and stood up to go grab his children away from Mina but a hand snaking on his waist stopped him.

“Mina~” Yoongi whined, clearly drunk considering he smell like alcohol. It's understandable that he drank a lot, it's his birthday anyway.

Jimin scrunched his nose in disgust while he tried to push Yoongi away. “I'm not Mina” says Jimin with a stern voice. Yoongi froze and tilted his head. “you're not?” he asked. Jimin gave him a nod.

Yoongi pouted, “so I'm alone again?” he murmured which Jimin didn't quite catch. He didn't care and started to walk away but he heard sniffling coming from Yoongi. It made him worried. ”w-why are you-”

“I miss Jimin so much!” Yoongi exclaimed as he looked up at Jimin, tears flowing down in his cheeks like a waterfall. This made Jimin shocked. Yoongi never cries unless his feelings got hurt..

“I-I'm here-”

“no you're not! You're not here.. I'm hallucinating again! I hate myself.” Yoongi cried. Those words broke Jimin's heart. He knew that Yoongi would only cry when he's drunk if he bottled his feelings. And would let them out once he's drunk.

“no don't cry, I'm really here.” Jimin said and rubbed Yoongi's back to stop him from crying. “why did he even leave without letting me explain? Why.. I looked for him but he didn't even show hisself. He didn't want to be found. I just want to see Jimin and let thibgs happened so smoothly.” Yoongi let his frustrations and sadness out, he didn't care if some guests heard him. They're in the most corner part of the area anyway. Plus, the music is too loud.

Jimin bit his trembling bottom lip as he contained himself from crying. He felt guilty. He remembered Taehyung's words. He remembered how Tae told him that Yoongi would go home to his dorm drunk. Sometimes, he couldn't even come home because he's too drunk so he passed out on the club.

“I-I'm sorry..” Yoongi looked at him while wiping his tears. “why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong.” Jimin shook his head and let out a whimper, “no. I did something wrong. I hurt you.. I broke the promise I made.”

Yoongi wiped Jimin's tears while chuckling. “promises are made to be broken.” he said bitterly. Jimin started to cry even more causing his knees to go weak.

“please.. Forgive me.”

Yoongi gave him a soft smile. “I already did. I forgave you already when you came back.” Jimin hugged Yoongi that caused both of them to stumble back.

“thank you” Jimin whispered as he hugged Yoongi tighter. The other hugged him back with a small smile lingering on his lips.

“you're welcome”

❦❦❦

Author

[Remake] of chapter 06, done.

This was supposed to be on Yoongi's birthday but I got late :). Belated Happy birthday Yoongi 🎂

QOTD: what's your zodiac sign?

-Taurus ♉