Brink

WARNING: A wave of angst is approaching. Tissues at the ready.

In the anti void, the usual white or nothingness... or so I thought. 

In the anti void, multiple bones are found on the ground, blue and red bloodied strings all over the place, tons of destroyed Sans dolls of each universe that was in the party. And in that mess was the destroyer sitting on the cold floor. His eyes filled with ERRORS, endless tears rolling down to the floor. His expression held no emotion. 

.

.

.

.

If you were there... you would hear nothing but the sounds of a whimper and a broken cry coming from the destroyer. 

Error appears to be knitting another doll of Nightmare. he was able to finish it... looking closer at the doll, he breaks down again. He misses him so much... inspecting the doll's perfection. He remembered every feature of the prince... He gently rubs the cheek of the doll and gives a weak smile, chuckling faintly as the sweet memories of Nightmare wash over him.

To 'glitches' Nightmare was described as a demon, a murderer, a psychopath that spreads negativity to his satisfaction. A demon that will find a way to break the victim's walls to weaken then kill them. A demon who forced other sanses to work for him as mindless slaves, a demon who will do nothing but spread misery all over the universe. 

But oh... how wrong they are. So. so wrong. 

To Error, Nightmare was once one of them. His goopy bones once ivory white, his eye once two shades of soft lavender, his heart once pure... his life once simple and peaceful. No war between man and beast. No difference... His universe was an Eden. If it weren't for those wrongdoing villagers that is... that paradise wouldn't be a graveyard.

Like all the rest of the bad sans. He was a victim. Abused, mistreated, and misjudge by those sick glitches that dared lay a hand on someone so harmless. And despite it all... despite the misery he had to endure for so many years, despite being outcasted by others, despite having his pride.. his life... his pureness all stripped away at a young age, despite having no one care for him, being left behind by the only family he had, despite being forced to corrupt. 

He had the strength to care for all those who went through the same pain he did. He had the strength to be there for them when they cry. He had the strength to give them the freedom from hell they all so yearn for. He had the strength to fill what was missing in each of their souls. He had the strength to smile...to laugh... 

He had the strength to live... 

Error envied his strength. Because years before almost all those glitches existed or years before he became a destroyer. He was once a copy of the original nothing special about it. That is until he was suddenly plucked out by red strings. He brought into a lifeless void by Fate the deity herself. He too has suffered her abuse, Fate took away his memories... she took away his home...she took away his family...she took away his identity... she took everything away from him... only to replace him with a new life, a new look, a new memory, a new name. He became "Error" and his role was to be the destroyer of AUs. And after years of her torment... Error developed haphephobia and wouldn't let anyone touch him. Error became cold to many. He gave up resisting Ink and Fate's blows and just took it. Error developed madness running through his bones. He developed a sickening thirst for death. And he envied all those sanses living their lives peacefully. He once thought all of them are nothing more but mistakes to the multiverse. Destined to die by his very hands.