Confrontation

". . . . Blue?" 

..............................................

He cups his hands on Swap's face, inspecting any corrupted magic, ignoring his friend's calls and struggle as they were being numbed out. This has to be a trick. Blue wouldn't do something ridiculous as this-

"Ink, ENOUGH!" he shouts, pushing the artist off of him and causing Ink to stagger. Swap getting up to his feet dusting off some dirt before getting his mask, upon seeing the damage of it almost made him sign in annoyance. He puts it away before turning to Ink who is still baffled.

"What...What is the meaning of this...?" he said. He looked at him for an answer, as to why his dear friend decided to dress up as their enemy and hurt the ones he fought along aside with. Ink knew there was bound to who will betray them, at first he assumed Fresh since he visits Error frequently, or Reaper since he was curious about Error's immune death touch. But he never thought it will be the sweet innocent Blue. 

But that's one of the perks that Swap possesses. He's always been underestimated. Yet, It's so easy to deceive someone just by putting up a doll look and a sweet smile. It is both a gift and a curse.

Swap tries to make a usual bubbly innocent excuse. "Em.... costume playing?" he makes awkward jazz hands at him. "Ah, you know what?" He drops the act, "Fuck this. INK!" his look turns serious "What is wrong with you?"

Ink gathers up his words immediately. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you blue?! Why are you dressing up as Nightmare?! one of the enemies WE had to fight for over years?!"

Swap replies. "Ink, what we did. What you have done... The 'Bad' Sanses, they were right." He pushes more "The balance is real! They weren't destroying the Aus for no reason. They were destroying them to save it!" 

Ink scoffs at it, "Save it?" He answers back "Don't be ridiculous, Blue. Those Sanses are nothing but a bunch of wanted psychopaths who only enjoy the misery of others." 

Blue tries harder to convince, "But Ink, think about this carefully. Overall the fights we've had of them. None of them aimed at the original aus, nor attacked undertale. If they were that crazy they would only target them. Did we ever question what was behind all this? Did we ever find the source of it?"

 "There was no need to find out, Blue." Ink swats it away, "Even if we find what's behind it. Either way, they would've hurt or killed many innocent lives who didn't do anything. Don't you remember the monsters who lost their lives to them? How many Toriels, Asgores, Undynes, Alphys', every monster we knew Killed. And imagine what will happen if they targeted yours? It's too late to save them. They made their choice."

"More like NO CHOICE." Swap gets even angry. "They became who they are because they had no choice, and where were We- Where were YOU?!" he walks up to the artist, now full of rage.

"You said back then it was only you who had to deal with them before I and Dream came." then he jabs his finger at Ink's chest. "So I ask you, oh 'Protector of AUs'