New Recruits Part 2

Having his weapon at hand, he opened the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What he expects were Ink and the other sanses

But instead, on the other side is a skeleton. A Sans glitching as he does but only covering his eye, his clothes are exact classic's but black and white. The only color out of it is a red scarf and a deep never-ending bleeding slash on his chest however he does not look bothered nor show any signs of pain.

"Geno... ?" Error lowered his weapon, later then dispersed in thin air. His fighting posture was at ease followed by the rest behind him.

The two only stared at each other, no words were spoken. Only they embraced eachother in a loving brotherly hug.

Now.

Here's a thing that the multiverse doesn't know, except for the gang. Error, you see has two brothers, one older than him: Geno, and one younger than him; Fresh. Why? Because all three of them were made by the same creator. And how you may ask? because Error has a little unique gift. It's a little like how a PLAYER goes to CHECK an opponent and see their STATS and a little description. In the beginning, he was only able to see a hidden description of his foe and see one's creator. 

(Example)

*ACK

*CHECK 

* SANS - ATK  1  DEF  1 
* The Royal Judge of King Asgore.
* Toby Fox's creation
* His jacket smells like ketchup and.... mustard? 

But after his time in the Warverse. Countless battles he endured, vigorous training, and his rehabilitation to the mind and body. His abilities expanded throughout its limits. Especially the good old handy CHECK.

(Example)

*ACK

*CHECK

* Undertale SANS - ATK 1  DEFT  1 
* The Royal Judge of King Asgore, Creation of Toby Fox
* ABILITIES - Bone Manipulation - Gaster Blaster - Teleportation.
* WEAKNESS - Papyrus - people he cares
* SPECIAL - KARMIC RETRIBUTION - A poison that comes with an attack - Can stack by the more you get hit - A slow death - Will only take effect by the sins you committed

* SANS will send strong attacks. Either Keep attacking or dodge. His magic will deplete faster, the longer he fights. Attack when he's off guard or attack the moment he's weak of magic exhaustion. Use his weakness.

This comes in handy for Error at times need. 

But for some reason, it wasn't enough for him to find what caused Nightmare to..... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Geno, being a good big brother. Checks on him.

*ACT

*CHECK

* ERROR SANS - ATK  ???  DEF  ???
* Destroyer of AUS/ (forced) GOD OF DESTRUCTION
* Crayon Queen's creation
* Enraged, he is still grieving Nightmare's death