A Rat's A Rat

"Bitch get in here and make my sandwich!" I yell. "Yes, Mickey." Minnie reply's. "Good girl," I say while slapping my wife's ass. After she leaves into the kitchen I go back to relaxing on my chair while watching girls shake their tits, Minnie walks back in. "M-Mickey," she stammers, I look towards her. "What?" she looks down while handing me my plate. "You've changed and not for the better," she says. I roll my eyes and go back to watching exposed tits and eating my sandwich. "I mean, you've truly changed, your moods and way of treating me, even your image Mickey. You look nothing like a mouse anymore, but a rat." I look towards her while pointing my finger in her face. "Another word about me looking like a rat, you'll be getting bitch slapped, you hear!" I bellowed. She nods while trying not to cry.

Later that night I got a call from my buddy Donald's wife. "What up?" I say. "Mickey, it's Daisy could you come over and check something out for me?" She asks. "Why?" I try not to grin, knowing the answer already like the last calls we exchanged. "Because I got something for you to see." I hang up and grab my car keys to head over. "Where you going?" Asks Minnie. "To Donald's," and without looking back I head over to Daisy's.

Right when I showed up Daisy already had me pinned against the wall, ravaging my body. "Now that's what I like," I say while groaning. We make our way into the bedroom, as I push her down onto the bed and begin to slip my member into her, we hear the front door unlock. "Oh shit!" we say. I quickly pick up my pants and slide under the bed. "Babe, I need some lovin now," I see the bed deepen above. "Donald you're drunk," Daisy tells him. "Donald stop!" she shouts. "You know what fuck you!" He yells back. "If your not going to love me, then I'm going to the one woman that will," he says. "And who's that," Daisy spits back. "Minnie," he says. What! I slide up from under the bed, seeing Donald's shock face. "You've been sleeping with my wife!" He yells while taking a swing at me. "You've been sleeping with mine!" I yell, while slamming him against the wall. All of a sudden I hear crying in the back ground, It's Minnie?

"I knew it," she says. "Fuck you both," Donald cries. I'm confused. "Minnie and I assumed something was going on, so we planned to see if it was true. And we were right." I look at Minnie to see her in tears, my hear hurts. What have I've done? I say to myself, I try to reach to my Minnie, but she moves away. "Divorce, I want a divorce," she says. "No, please no," I say. "So do I," I hear Donald say. And with that they both leave me and Daisy standing there shocked in the room.

I'm driving home thinking up what to say, stopping to see all my stuff thrown outside with a sign saying A RAT IS ALWAYS A RAT! Months pass and I'm hear in the court house waiting for Minnie to show so we can sign the divorce papers. I hear the door open, and what I see makes me want to kill myself. There walking hand in hand is my darling Minnie and Donald.