A Beautiful Death

"Phillip," my father says. "Yes," I answer. "It's time you find yourself a wife," he says. "Father, you know I don't wish to marry," I say while rolling my eyes. "Nonsense, you will leave this kingdom and will only be welcomed with a bride by your side," he bellows. All I can do is nod. With a bag packed along with my sword and horse, I set off on finding a suitable bride. God, I just wish my father would let me marry on my own terms, I hate this. "Hoo-oo," I hear up above is a white owl soaring in circles, odd. I stifle a yawn, looking down at my horse while petting his nose. "Lets stop here," I say.

Waking up with dreadful cold rain hitting your face is not the best way of waking up, I quickly untie my horse's reigns and jump on his back hoping to find a near by village to seek warmth. "Hoo-hoo," it's that same owl. I don't know what possessed me to follow it, but I did. The rain pounds harder, as my horse speeds up trying to follow in sight of the owl; only stopping to see a huge crumbled down castle in front of us. "Hoo-hoo," the owl flew into the towers window , I grin there is where I'll seek nights rest.

Minutes go by as I race my way up the steps to the tower, and busting my way through the door. Though stopping to see a young woman lay asleep in bed, why? I ask myself, slowly I move closer to get a better look at this young flower; to see she's beautiful. With hair black as night, lips red and plumped, skin pale as porcelain. I lightly caress my fingers against her check, smooth. I gently shake her but she does not wake, I feel she's worm but why wont she wake? Marvelous this one is, I peck her cheek, looking away to hide my blush. I look back for a moment I stare , roaming the rest of her body with my eyes, I can't take it anymore, if she cannot wake I shall have her. I unfasten my trousers and move above her kissing every inch of her body, I kiss her lips raveling my full lust while hiking her dress up to her waist, and began to spread her legs, as I was about to slip my hard friend in, my ears are pounded with a piercing scream. I look to she's awake, my eyes opened wide, I'm pushed off as she runs to the door. I pull my trousers up racing after her.

"Stop!" I yell, while being pounded by the rain, I then spot a flash of pink just between the trees I run. There I see her just a few feet from me. "No!" she screams and runs further but is soon stopped by her dress getting caught by a bush. There I pull her into my arms, putting a hand over her mouth laying her on the ground. She starts kicking me murderously. "Stop, I wont hurt you just let me explain," I tell her. And just like that she stops moving, and breathing? I shake her to answer me, but nothing I killed her. "Hoo-oo," the owl perches itself on a branch, watching me. I killed her. I look to this young beauty lay lifelessly in my arms, I cry. I caress her cheek once, I lean down to kiss her, soon my kiss turn to lust as I move my lips towards the nape of her neck, while undoing her dress reveling perfectly formed breasts. I began to ravage her with my own desires. "Oh, beauty!" I cry out, hiking her dress as high as it goes, slipping myself deep inside her. I'm now howling out her beauty here in the nights rain while filling her with my worm delight...