A Class Can Be A Trip

Who could forget Alice Carroll, the only 16 year old in our sophomore class to ever show up high on narcotics and claim she takes them to visit Wonderland as she calls it. Well she's not lying that's for sure, it's actually called Paradise, but we'll stick with Wonderland. My brother Dee and I met her there, we were just about to leave the Mad Hatters tea party until she showed up. "You lost?" I asked, she nods. Must be her first time using I say to myself. "Welcome," cries the Hatter. I huff in annoyance, I take another good look at her to see she's actually pretty cute, from a distance. "Dum," my brother calls. "What?" I look over to my brother Dee. "I call dibs," he says, I shake my head.

Hours go by as Alice starts to become more talkative about her journey here in Wonderland and says how she met some pretty weird people here, well no shit were all high at the moment, so of course were all weird. I hear Dee laughing and notice he's slipping in a few molly's into her drink. I slap my forehead. She's going to get real fucked up tonight.

So here I am sitting playing musical chairs while everyone is bouncing up and down or just passed out. I look over to Alice to see she's almost near of passing out, one second later she's out cold. "Thump," so is my brother. I wake from our trance to see were still in class, I look to my right to see my brother's head slicked back, then to my left Alice's head on the desk and while her hairs sprawled out, and up front Mr. Hatter out cold in his chair, great. Though it's good that it's just us in class and know one else.

The bell then rings for us to go home, "Wake up!" I yell in Dee's ear, he stirs. I move towards Alice and gently shake her shoulder, she mumbles. "Wake up!" I yell, she jumps up hitting her head against mine, fuck that hurt. I don't even bother for the teacher since he's the one giving us the drugs. As we make our way out, we pass Mrs. Kats room only to be stopped by her creepy ass smile. "Well, hello their boys, Alice," she says amuse. I never liked this bitch. "Sup," my brother says. "You all going home?" She asked, we nod in union. "Would you all like a few LSD?" I sigh, seriously her too. "Yes!" Alice chirps. Oh no, now she is really going to get fucked up. "Lets go," I say while grabbing my brother's arm. Once we made our way out to the parking lot we hear Alice screaming into a cops face. "It's true, theirs a caterpillar that smokes ABCs!" she shouts at the officer, she must be talking about our librarian, he's the one that gives us the weed.

The next day in class Alice shows up ready to take on another adventure through Wonderland..."Cough," To my right my brother smoking up a storm, so is he I guess...