Family fights for each other

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!
Destroyed City, Tyrus
14 A.E.
3RD POV:

Roland, Marcus, and Dom were running, killing every Wretches they made contact with. They never stood a chance. At the same time, killing a big group of Wretches. Roland noticed they were in a deserted camp under an overpass. He counted 16 dead gears and marked them on his device. So when the war is over, they can make body recoveries. It must have been a small Outpost next to the river. They looked like they been dead for years, at least.

The trio made it to a machine nest, and Roland snapped the operator's neck quietly. And got in the turret and opened fire on the locusts down below them. After 10 seconds of bullets and explosions, the locusts were all dead. After checking a bar for a mom, they left and continued on their mission.

While the Trio were jogging, they heard a voice." Hey!" making the Trio look up and see Adam's group were in a building above them.

"Yo. What's up?" Cole waves with a small. With Charlotte doing the same.

"Gotta be close to those power lines. Can you see anything up there?" Marcus asked them."Yeah, there's a park by an old theater." Adam answered, pointing ahead of them.

"Move out and get Jack to start the repairs. We'll meet you at the power lines." Roland said but was interrupted when Charlotte fired her long shot. The Gears turned around and saw a wave of grubs charming at them. And already, a couple of them being shot in the head by Charlotte.

"Take cover!" Roland yelled to everyone doing the same."Whoa. It's game time, baby!" Cole said, laughing. After fighting inch to inch, the grubs in the park were killed. The grubs did put up a hell of a fight in the park. Roland did let his brother take a point in the park, and it showed that the lessons that Roland taught him in fighting proved he learned. During the fight, Anya told that the commander on the train said they were being attacked, and they had to speed up the train to get away from Locusts making their timetable shorter. They passed a down Raven with dead Gears in it.

When Adam's group approaches the powerlines until a giant foot blocks their path.

"Brumak!" Cole yells."No shit!" Barrick says to him.
"Keep that thing away from the power lines!" Marcus yells on the comm.

"No problem," Cole responds before chucking and look at back at the group with him."Watch this."

Cole screams at the Brumak as if it was a sign of dominance."HEY STUPID! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?! COME AND GET ME!" And with that, the Brumak chases after them.

And after killing countless grubs, they made it near a bridge where they heard a Brumak roaring. After hearing the Brumak in the city, the trio ran under the bridge. To hide from the Brumak. But a comm was heard, and it wasn't Anya.

"This is Assualt train one...can't keep them...for long...repeat this is Sergeant Fenix...help!" Roland heard Roberts's voice on the comm.

On Assualt Train one.
(A/N I will cover what happened on the train, but I imagine this is happening at the same time where Roland and Marcus are)

Robert and Richard Fenix were in charge of keeping the Locusts off the train. They didn't know what this mission was intel the Onyx guard came to them when both Robert and Richard were visiting their mother in their parent's home. They were telling her how their missions went when the Onyx guard barged into their parent's house, telling them they were on special assignments, and we're ordered to go to a King Raven immediately and leave Jacinto. When they were on the train, they heard that their brother John was wounded and might not make it. And the worst part was. Their uncle Marcus was out of prison. Robert is mad at his uncle for nearly getting his younger brother Richard killed. Richard was not entirely happy that his uncle was out but wasn't entirely mad neither. He still remembers that day well and what was said on the comms.