ROLAND VS RAAM

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY
Timgad Station, Tyrus
3RD POV:

The Gears made it to the gates of Timgad Station to catch the train. But Anya told them they had to jump on it as it passes. The Gears didn't like that idea.

The APC stopped outside the station with most of the Gears ready, where Adam was on the ground bleeding, barely standing alive. "Charlotte, Barrick, stay here and Keep Adam alive and wait for pick up. Got it." Roland said, walking out of the APC.

"Dad...save my...brothers," Adam said, and Roland nodded his head to him. "I will save them even if I have to die," Roland said to him, and Charlotte went to help Adam from dying.

Roland walked out with the others following him in the courtyard of Timgad Station. The Gears could only watch Roland dragging his right leg on the ground and his right arm dangling beside him, with it being purple from the lack of blood. He had no clothes or armor on his upper body. Not including the countless scars he had already. There were so many fresh burns and pieces of bone sticking out, and he had several small pieces of metal on his side you could see a couple of ribs barely sticking out of his side. There was so much blood dripping down from his body going to the ground. It only got worse. The Imulsion has only shown spreading over a third of his brain and his neck, and his heart and lung areas. If any of the yellow lines said anything. But still, the Legendary Gear showed no pain or any sign of weakness. He wanted to save his sons and complete the mission and end the war.

Roland signaled for the Gears to take cover in the parking lot, and all of a sudden, 4 E-holes come up. The Gears took action and fired, unloading everything.

Roland fired his pistol and killed several locusts. Roland saw the train coming and looked back and saw that the others were pinned down and couldn't move.

"Jack, give me the data!" Roland ordered, and Jack decloaked and gave Roland the data. Roland fired and killed several Locusts and limped his way to the passing train but was hit with a 'Longshot' going through his chest, making him fall on the train.

The others missed the train by a second."Roland!" Marcus shouted, seeing his brother on his own. About to fight an army of Locusts by himself. Roland looked down at his chest and saw the new hole in his chest. "That hurt," Roland said, standing up in pain as he saw the extra blood trail fall from his chest.

"Damn it! We suck! We'll catch a ride on Raven. Sorry." Baird said on the comm."Roland, we're catchup as soon as we can." Marcus said.

Roland picked up his pistol and walked forward, and saw three locusts ran out. But Roland almost effortlessly did three headshots, killing them. Roland walks past a crate just in time to see a Theron guard with his Torque Bow firing at him, but Roland sidesteps with the arrow almost going into his eye.

The Theron Guard charge forward at the wounded Gear, but when it got close, it stopped and slumped to the ground. Standing there was Roland with the Locusts heart in his hand.

"Weak," Roland said, walking forward in pain. Killing several locusts with his pistol and a couple of them being killed with Roland's hand. Roland walked to a door to the passenger cart and was about to punch it down when he heard a roar behind him.

He turned around and saw Berserker making him sigh and drop his pistol to the ground and pull out his knife. "Let's get this over with," Roland said, standing calmly while the Berserker charged at him, roaring and swinging its arms.
(Imagine the Knife being in the eye)