You have to live son part 2

Spike age:9
Marcus age:5
17 B.E.
Ephyra hospital
Marcus POV:
I want big brother to wake up. People are saying he is going to die even mom and dad are starting to believe he is going to die. I still remember what I saw him doing in our home that amazed me.

Flashback POV: 2 months earlier
Ephyra downtown
I and mom and big brother were walking down a sidewalk. He carried me on his shoulders because I asked him to. And for some reason, mom didn't say no.
We were walking well if you count Spike as in carrying me.
I caught the side of a building that had kids everywhere but I could have sworn that it was after school I think. Mom has me and Spike being homeschooled.

"Big brother is that a school." I pointed to the building that had Ephyra orphanage at the top.
What does Orphanage mean? I thought.

"What building oh that building." I heard him sad at the end.

" Let's not talk about ok Marcus," Spike said to me.

"What it is he talking about Spike... oh that building." Mom said joining the conversation but also sad at the end.
.
"Mom what does orphanage mean," I ask her and for the first time in my life I heard my brother tear up and set me down. I have never seen my brother tear up never!
.
"Marcus I explain when we get home ok. " Mom said rubbing Spike's shoulder and looking at me. I didn't know what to do I just nodded. And mom grabbed both our hands and I could have sworn I saw Spike with a tear going down his face. Did that place hurt my big brother!

NO ONE HURTS BIG BROTHER!

Fenix Estate: A hour later
"Mom I am going to my thinking spot ok," Spike said walking out of the house to his spot near the river.

"Mom what happened," I asked sadly did I hurt my brother's feelings.

"Marcus an orphanage is where orphans go. Orphans are kids with no parents. Marcus, you may be too young to understand but Spike used to live in orphanages. And he wasn't treated kindly. I will tell you more when your older ok." Mom said to me and I nodded.

I followed where Spike's spot was and he was sitting down on the Gear symbol closet to the river. It was Sunset. Spike's favorite time of the day. I was hiding behind the wall near him. I am surprised he didn't see me or hear me.

"When will this war end. This war is a pointless brother killing brother. And for what for a new fuel that has plenty for everyone to have. I will end all the fighting and make peace. If it's the last thing I do that's a promise."
I heard my brother declare.
Present:
I was walking in the hallway to the bathroom where I turn the corner. And bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry." I apologized to a very old man in a special type of uniform. with some people behind him that have pistols on their sides.
I could have sworn I seen this man before.
"Oh, it's ok young man I should have been looking. What your name." The man smiled at me.

"Oh Marcus Fenix the second-best Gear ever believe it."(please comment if you know where that last two words come from)

I made him laugh a little. Why?

"Who the best Gear then." The old man asks me. And for some reason, it looked like he knew.

"My big brother Spike Fenix," I said to him daring him to laugh at me. But he just simply nodded. Wait what's the guy's name.

"What's your name old man," I said to him.
Seeing the people around the wide-eyed.

"Marcus their yo- Chairman Monroe!"
I heard daddy's voice coming behind me. Wait, Chairman, Mom told me he was someone very important.

"Oh, Captian Fenix I just got the privilege of meeting the future best Gear. Oh my bad the second-best Gear." Yeah, that's right My big brother has that Spot, not me. The young five-year-old thought.