Going home

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!
Ephyra, Tyrus
14 A.E.
3RD POV:
After having two medical ravens to pick up the wounded and the Stranded, only two of the Gears didn't have life-threatening wounds. Nash and Tanner. All the other Gears would die before today's end if not treated right. The most life-threatening people were John and Emily. John's body went into shock, and Emily had a seizure shortly after blood started to come out of her mouth and then her ears,  nose, and eyes. She might be a couple of hours left of the living. Roland could only hope that the doctors could let her pass peacefully in her sleep. Roland could only focus on the mission. To end this war here and now. But he did send word to some friends in the hospital in Jacinto to look after her and make her comfortable as possible.

Roland and any other Gears that we can walk got on the King Raven going to Ephyra. After an hour of flying, the King Raven was flying over the falling capital of the Coalition of Governments. Soon explosions happened below it.

"Delta squad, we here to back you up." A voice said over the comm another King Raven come up close to them. Roland smiled, knowing the voice of the person. And spoke over the comm.

"Adam, how is Echo-five," Roland said over the comm. Shocking all those of Delta squad. Marcus was happy when he saw a man looking just like his brother in the other King Raven standing there with three other Gears sitting around him. The only difference was that Adam didn't have a large scar going over his face. Adam did have armor just like Marcus. The only difference was that Adam had some blond in his hair.

"We were near when we got a call. About you, and we decide to help so you won't fuck up the mission." Adam said on the comm, making all those near Roland stop at this. The famed Gear just smiled and was about to respond when.

"Contact!" The pilot of the other Raven said and started to fire his chain gun when several Nemacyst flew to them but was destroyed. Soon the squads of both King Ravens got on the Chain guns and fired on incoming Nemacyst, destroying them with the King Raven's dodging the best they could.

Soon an explosion happened on Echo-Five Raven, and Delta squad could see multiple Gears go down, but we're still on King Raven. The Damaged Raven was still in the air traveling beside them but was slowly going down but would go back up.

"I can't keep her in the air! For much longer!" The pilot said on the Comm.

Roland could see his firstborn looking over his wounded gears then back at him. Roland could see he was talking to the other Gear that wasn't wounded. Adam picked up a wounded Gear. Roland noticed the other King Raven move closer to them.

"DAD, KEEP YOUR RAVEN EVEN WITH OURS...I AM GOING TO THROW MY GEARS TO YOU!" Adam screamed over the comm.

"What the fuck! Adam don

Roland was cut off when he saw his son throwing a wounded Gear at them!

"COLE!" Roland said to the old thrashball player who saw the unknown Gear in the air. And caught him barely. And set him down. The Unknown Gear had some shrapnel in his leg.

"Is he fucking insane!" Baird yelled at this action.

Roland didn't have enough time to respond when he saw the unknown Gear that wasn't wounded being thrown against his will.

They hear a scream, and Roland caught the Gear. He saw the Raven that Echo-five was in go to the ground. Roland looked at the second Gear.