The Unexpected Visit

"Nope, No, I'm actually going crazy" I spoke to myself as I hesitantly pulled out a suitcase "Santa isn't real, neither is Bernard" I placed a few pairs of pants, socks and other necessities in my bag as my mind raced. I surely sounded crazy right now, rambling to myself but this was insane, I stopped believing in Santa 4 years ago! No way was Uncle Scott Santa, no way. I zipped up the suitcase and eyed the snow globe sitting on my dresser. I stood and picked it up, blowing some of the extra dust off of it, and shook it. The snow globe came alive once again and showed me the North Pole. I found myself smiling but jumped as a voice spoke behind me.

"I never thought you would stop believing" I turned around and sighed " come on Charlie how can you expect me to? Were 17 for God sakes how do you even believe still?"

"I've been to the North Pole! I watched my dad turn into Santa Claus Y/N" he raised his voice slightly, angering me

"This is Crazy! Stupid! Santa isn't real, I'm getting real pissed off at this stupid joke!" I crossed my arms and walked a bit closer. "Where are we actually going Charlie? Canada?"

He shook his head as Uncle Scott came into my room "what's all the commotion about?" He said as he raised his eyebrows

"Great, now you too" I slammed the snow globe I once held onto my dresser and flopped down onto my bed, facing the other way.

"She still doesn't believe" Charlie stated and I chuckled "just get out would you?"

Scott walked over to the bed and sat down, turning me to face him "I really didn't want to have to do this, but I brought him here just in case" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I screwed up my face in confusion until Charlie said something

"Hey Bernard" I whipped my head towards the door and there he stood, in the doorway of my bedroom. He looked different then I remembered, a bit taller and his hair now tight curls that fell to him chin, rather than frizzy dreads of hair, but still covered up with that same hat. I was speechless, that night had to be real, there's no other logical explanation anymore.

"I heard you stopped believing" Bernard said as he leaned on the doorframe, a smirk appearing on his face.

I stood up and walked up to him "Yeah" I laughed "then you showed up"

He smiled "looks like my work here is done Santa" he said as he looked past my shoulder and smiled at my Uncle "and I will see you tomorrow" he said as he looked down at me, flashed a quick smirk and disappeared into thin air. This was crazy, this was insane, this was- i felt warm, no I felt hot, extremely hot. Wait, was I blushing?