Sweater

It was a quick and silent walk back to Bernards house, as we both knew where this was going. Bernard fumbled with his keys and finally unlocked the door.

As soon as the door closed and not a second after, his lips were hungrily attached to mine. I was already pushed up on the wall as he explored my mouth once again. My hands found their way to his hair as I ran my fingers through his curls.

We didn't even make it to the bed this time, I was thrown onto the couch, slightly causing it to shake. He pulled his shirt over his head and got on top of me, he started to kiss the sweet spot on my neck, sucking slowly. I called out his name quietly. He pulled my hoodie off and began to kiss my stomach, leaving small hickeys here and there. My legs were shaking.

I unclasped my bra and his hands found his way to my breasts, he made hickeys here too. "Why s-so many hick-hickeys" I panted out. His face came back to meet my lips.

"I want everyone to know" he kissed my neck softly "that you're mine" he whispered into my ear. His hands traveled down to my pants and he pulled them down along with my underwear.

In a burst of lust and adrenaline my hands shot to his belt, fiddling with the buckle. His hands overlapped mine and slowly helped me unbuckle his pants. His dark eyes never left mine and I felt my legs getting weaker by the second.

"You have a-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm already way ahead of you" he said placing a condom in between his teeth and ripping the plastic open. That was really fucking hot.

He got back on top of me, pushing me into the couch with both his hands on my hips. He steadied himself and pushed himself inside me. I moaned loudly, and quickly covered my mouth with my hands, since he had told me to be quiet last time.

He grabbed both my hands and roughly pinned them above my head "I wanna hear you baby~" he whispered into my ear. I moaned again as he sped up his pace.

My wrists had started to get sore from how hard he had been gripping them. I squirmed a bit and he instantly released my wrists my from his grasp "sorry lo-love" he panted into my neck.

My moans grew louder and louder as did his low grunts "i-I'm cl-" he cut me off

"Me too" he pushed both his hands into my thighs and began to move rapidly. I practically screamed as he hit just the right spot. I threw my head back and screamed his name as I tightened around him and finally finished.

As he finished and pulled out, he kissed my lips and then my neck. Shortly after trailing down to my stomach and then my inner thighs. He made a few hickeys there, and my stomach tensed up once again.

"Nope, not that far yet" I sat up and walked off to the bedroom, and he followed behind, picking up a few items of clothing on the way.

"Here" he tossed me my underwear and a long sleeve shirt, as I put them on, I recognised the fabric of the sweater.

"You gave me your signature sweater!" I turned around and tried to find Bernard, as it was dark in his room.

He flicked the light on and I turned around to look at him. He had a big smile on his face.

"Wha-" he practically attacked me with cuddles, running across the room and tackling me onto the bed. I laughed as he kissed me multiple times.

"Its gonna be hard taking this back from you, you look so cute" he said as he pulled me onto him so I could lay on top of him.

"I think its funny that you think you're getting this back" I pulled the sleeve to my face and took in his familiar scent.

"Its ok, I'll just take it off of you myself if you struggle" he smirked and I flushed red.

"Shush" I said as I closed my eyes and finally let my blizzard of a mind settle. As I was dosing off I felt Bernard grab the hand I had the ring on.

"God Y/N you're so beautiful, even when you're sleeping." He whispered.

I tried very hard not to smile, but I squeezed his hand and slowly drifted off.