Just S***posting

This whole chap will be consider as chapter 3 considering the boys are just live streaming.

Haruka: Hello everyone!

Y/n: And welcome to our first s***posting because Haruka isn't helping with the story.

Haruka: Hey! in my defense, I may or may not have been making new books and completely forgetting about my already publish books.

Y/n: Oh yeah? What are they about?

Haruka: Well if anyone doesn't know yet, I am a huge fan of Blazblue and wouldn't shut up about it and my main is Hazama.

Jonathan: Really him? I like Jin more tbh.

Taylor: I prefer Tager cause his cool.

Dante: Naw fam! My favorite is the best girl! Makoto!

Y/n: I have to disagree with that cause mine is (Favorite Blazblue character)

Haruka: Okay shut up! Anyways I was making a male reader x crossover-

Dante: Let me guess, your going to make everyone hate the male reader.

Haruka: Well not all.

Taylor: Explain?

Haruka: Well the readers will have some friends there! And BTW I'm making Issei one of them.

Jonathan: Why?

Haruka: Well I won't be using the "Original" Issei. I'm just making the Issei regret his decision on becoming what he is/was.

Taylor: Oh.

Jonathan: Anyways the real question is what are the anime included in that Crossover?

Haruka: Well it consists of SAO, Arifureta, Shield hero, DXD, RWBY, My hero academia, Genshin impact, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and others. I also made other books.

Dante: You got me at Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Y/n: Okay best girl and.... Go!

Haruka: Neptune

Jonathan: Plutia

Dante: Noire

Taylor: Rom.....

*Silence*

Taylor: What?

Y/n: Anyways what does this have to do with Blazblue?

Haruka: Well... The male reader is going to be the son of Yuki Terumi.

Taylor: Wait what and why?

Haruka: Because there is already a ragna one! And I wanted the antagonist become the main protagonist!

Light: Yeah and he won't be hating everyone but he will show disgust at how they treat the others. He still will dislike Union academy tho.

Y/n: Wait who are you?

Haruka: That's Light or others may know him as LightMoon-kun. But he goes with either Light or Moon.

Light: Sup.

Haruka: Anyways whatcha doing here?

Light: I'm here to tell you guys that the time is running out.

Y/n: Oh right! The others are starting to be sick with waiting.

Light: Yeah and go before they kick yo guys A.

Before i actually start with the actual s***posting there are some spoilers to this games

With Haruka and Luna playing keep talking and nobody will explode.

Haruka and Luna: Hello everyone!

Haruka: So I'm going to be Luna's english teacher considering she speaks whatever the hell she is speaking.

Luna: What did Haruka Onee-Chan say?

Haruka: it's okay Luna. Anyways Luna will be the one instructing me on what to do. So ready?

Luna: Yes Haruka Onee-Chan!

Later

Haruka: LUNA! WHAT WIRE DO I CUT!

Meanwhile with Luna who is struggling to speak English to Haruka.

*Boom*

With Y/n, Dante, Gura, Amelia playing smash bros ultimate.

Y/n: I'm playing as the Kirby

Later

Amelia- 2 stocks

Gura- 1 stock

Dante- 1 stock

Y/b- 5 stocks

Amelia: Get Y/n!

Gura: I'm trying! *Misses and Y/n does combo with kirby* NO!

Player 3 eliminated

Dante: Welp, I'm f-

Y/n: Language!

*Smashes Dante*

Player 4 eliminated

Amelia: Well guess it's my time-

Later

Amelia: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Y/n: Fools! The only one who can rival me in this game is Haruka!