Chapter 4 pt 2

Light: Guys.... There is a heartbreaking discovery and I... I can't just say it so here is the video about the News.

Light: Yeah this was like a few months ago where I wanted to write this book so yeah. Anyways enjoy the chapter. I also lost count since other chaps I make are kinda canon (They are just streams of what was happening). It's just full of s***post.

Y/n p.o.v

So apparently Calli and Kiara were the winners after the lazy A-hole decided to tally up the votes. Anyways Haruka is right as none of them were with me. Taylor is being a toxic gamer as he is playing Friday night funkin but he sucks at the game. Dante went to buy milk and for some reason, he has been gone for like two weeks already, Jonathan is in heat so he is with his boyfriend..... Yeah let's stop there. And lastly Haruka said that his girlfriend wants him to join her in a race. How do I know this?

Well he twitted this: OMG! Right now I'm with my girl and I'm riding a Berser-Car! BEST DAY EVER!

Y/n: Heh it's quite awhile since I have to be alone.

That's right, no matter what I'm never alone. One of the boys would be with me everywhere I go and it became a daily thing. Seconds later I went to Calli's room since she told me that is where they are going to hangout.

Calli: Y/n?

Oh yeah! Didn't really notice that I was already there.

Y/n: Oh Yeah?

Kiara: You arrived!

I was then pulled in by Kiara as Calli sighs and close the door. I look around and saw how goth looking her room looks. Not to mention the fact this room smells like different kinds of alcohol.

Y/n: So what are we going to do today?

Kiara: Some Mario party would be nice and relaxing.

Yeah. Fun and relaxing.

Later

Calli: Y/n! I'm going to end you!

Y/n: Blame Kiara! She took all my stars! I had no choice!

Kiara: Hahahahaha!

One thing is for sure. It was a happy memory for me but I can't say the same for Calli.

A little later

Kiara: Haha!

Kiara is currently walking around with a bucket of chicken at a carnival. Yeah, we didn't mention this but whoever is the loser will pay... Me and Calli were tied in second place... We are both the loser.

Calli: *Sigh* At least it's nothing expensive.

Y/n: yeah and good thing I'm not paying all this.

Yeah before Haruka left, I took his wallet. Karma for pranking me.

Kiara: Hey Y/n, Calli! Come here!

Kiara drops her bucket of chicken and it magically disappears. Kiara grabbed both our hands and dragged us to a photo booth and we did silly picture. After that Kiara took us to the roller coaster... I feel like I'm going to be sick. Lastly Kiara, Calli and me sat down at a table and we just ate carnival food. As if the phoneix didn't have enough chicken yet.

Kiara: Wah! That was so much fun!

Kiara and Calli talk as I check Haruka's wallet to see he still has money left.

Y/n (Thought): Where is he even getting these?

Calli: What do you think Y/n?

Y/n: Huh? Oh I had fun. Thanks so much.

Kiara: No problem! Now onto the next attraction!

Calli: But didn't we do enough?

Kiara grabs me and pulls me with her while shouting.

Kiara: The night is still young!

Y/n: It's noon!

Light: So you probably want an explanation on why I haven't been updating lately. Simple, I forgot I have people reading my books and I'm playing YTTD.

Haruka: You mean that game that is better than Danganronpa?

Light: Yes and can you not say that?

Haruka: Sorry.

Light: So anyways.... I'm back!