Goodbye Rushia

Like what the title said.

We will be saying goodbye to the loud necromancing loli.

Damn. Now I feel sad.

Anyways this book will have to be rewrite. And before I explain.

Here is a story about me.

Most of my books have gotten taken down by me because as I got older I realized how trash some of my stories are.

I joined Wattpad because of the pandemic and I was curious to read some books that are in wattpad. And slowly I wanted to make one where I write a story about some urban story serial killers being my OC's roommate along with a friend as a test. It wasn't popular but I was happy with it.

I soon got into the anime topic and made some male reader x along the way. Not gonna brag but back then, I was pretty sure I am part of the few people who made a Hololive x Male reader book. And seeing new members of Hololive and Nijisanji makes me happy.

But that was 2 years ago. There were two people who suggested a book for me and they were Sundial09, masterN20 .

And they were a "Owari no seraph x male reader" and "The misfit of demon king academy" to which I will try and bring back

I took down two other of my fate books and only one remained. I just have to change the plot and story.

And when I made this book. I was planning a story. But that soon disappeared as I have no idea what I am posting anymore. There is one comment in my fate book that did have a point of my story saying how the male reader isn't part of the moon type universe.

But I did not care. I just unpublish it because he/she did have a point but mainly because my other fate book is more popular.

And I feel like it applies here as well. Cause all I ever post here is shitpost. So I am gonna rewrite this whole book.

There will be a big change in the new version but I won't remove this book. I want everyone to know which book was my most read book.

So anyways, Light out!