Chapter 1: New students?

3rd person p.o.v

We can see a man in his room with a lit up computer screen that lights part of the room. The man is currently watching 5 boys do their thing on youtube.

Video

Haruka: Okay guys we are going to do a drinking challenge!

Taylor: Wait aren't we minors?

Nobody said a thing but then it just cuts to them pouring a lot of beer in one cup.

Dante: Someone is gonna get drunk.

Jonathan: It could be you.

Y/n: Or me.

Then everyone in the video took a sip and plays smash bros.

Y/n: Get Haruka!

Haruka: No!

Jonathan: His down to 1 live!

And soon they got him.

A little time pass and here are the results.

(Every number that they have are lost and each lost makes 1 cup of beer)

Haruka 8

Jonathan and Dante 5

Taylor 4

Y/n 2

Haruka: Okay guys hope you *hic* enjoy the video and like and sub- *snores*

Haruka passes out and Y/n decided to try and end the video.

Keyword try.

Y/n: Like Haruka said Li-

Jonathan: LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

Jonathan then grabs a bottle and hits Dante with it.

Taylor: Are we editing this out?

Y/n: Nah! Viewers love to see us suffer.

And then the video ended with their usual ending credits.

(This is your guys credits but all of you have your own)

and the man picked up his phone and said something.

???: Get 5 envelopes ready.

Scene changes to a building.

We can see a ton of female students in one school that is because it's HoloHigh! A school where you have your own dorm room, Cafeteria, and a high internet connection. It also provides you with your own gaming pc with 1 to 5 monitors. We see a tall dragon girl that is currently playing Minecraft alone and is waiting for class to start.

(Even though they have all that they still need to go to school)

Eventually class started and everyone made their way to their respective classroom. We see a classroom with a the girl before, a little girl with a crown, a girl in a pirate costume, a girl in a bunny looking outfit, and many more. Soon the teacher comes in and quiets everyone down.

Teacher: Alright class we have 5 new students today!

She said and the class if filled with loud whispers but soon that came to a stop when they hear a scream.

???: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

???: QUICK PUT IT OUT!

They were about to investigate the source but the source came to them. A boy with white hair and mismatch colored eyes came in with fire in his hair. Everyone is panicking until someone with white hair and wings came in with a fire extinguisher. He put it out and the said boy calmed down.

???: Thanks bud.

???: Yeah no problem.

All of a sudden the boy with Mistmatch colored eyes got hit with a very powerful water pressure and he flew out of the window. It calmed down and a Blondie came in followed by a weird dude with markings on his face and a kitsune.

Blondie: Did we get him?

Wings: I had it and Haruka is now flown outside!

Kitsune: To be fair it's his fault *points at Dante*

Markings: What did I do?

Kitsune: Well you set his hair on fire making him believe that it was a cool magic trick.

Teacher: Umm excuse me.

They turned and looked at the teacher.

Teacher: Are you Dante Valhalla, Jonathan Fox, Taylor Von salter, Haruka Iori, and Y/n L/n?

Taylor: Yes but one of us is flown out the window.

As if on cue the boy who is suspected to be Haruka Iori came in with a very wet clothes and some girls blush upon seeing it stick to his torso.

Teacher: Well Haruka since your wet mind going back into your dorm and change into some dry clothes?

Haruka raise his thumbs and walked back out while everyone introduce themself.

Coco: Wait you guys are the Trinity 5?!

All of them had a sudden realization on who they were and what they do.

???: Haruka Onee-Chan is my favourite!

???: Well Y/n is more funnier and *silently* cuties *blushes*.

???: Agreed!

The girl who favors Haruka has also a mismatch colored eyes, and a kind of pinky appearance along with a crown on her,followed by a girl who resembles a sheep and a girl who is blonde.

(Sorry for the description because I'm not good at describing their appearance so lucky for you guys who knows but for those who doesn't know it's Luna, Watame, and Haato or Haachama if you don't remember)

After Haruka came back, he introduced himself and sat down on his seat next to Luna who constantly kept playing with each other.

(They don't care if you pay attention but as along as you keep your studies then your good)

Little did the boys know that Y/n might get a harem sooner or later.

Sorry guys but I had to rush this because I planned to post this yesterday but I got caught up in my favorite game that I accidentally forgot about it so sorry about that.