Outtakes of Chapter 5

Light:So I feel like I did not add more stuff into chapter 5. And btw most of these shenanigans comes from one of my favorite youtuber. Can you guess who?

Y/n is currently playing as Spy as he was cloaked. Soon a sniper was on the otherside of the area as he almost headshots Y/n and luckily he didn't but he did found out how the sniper knew he was there or more of, how he doesn't know since there was an obvious spy behind him.

Y/n: WOW! YOU MOTHERF*****!

Y/n luckily escaped.

*Scene change*

Y/n: Thanks for sticking around guys. I love you

Chad: Love is a strong word

Y/n: *Reads the chat* Love is a strong word? Alright then, I adore you.

Mufasa!: Adore is a strong word.

Y/n: *Reads chat again* Alright where is the relationship with you guys? I acknowledge you, you guys exist.

MMMOOOONN: Bold of you to assume I exist.

*Scene change*

Y/n was currently playing as engineer as his team manages to get the point but a Sniper was on their back but Y/n was dealing with it, unfortunately for him the sniper threw a jar of piss at Y/n as he came around the corner and hit him.

A little later, Y/n and the Sniper were back at it but this time Y/n kept his distance as he saw a jar of piss hit the plank wood and the Sniper came out and Y/n killed him.

Y/n: These mofo tried to do the same thing he did back then.

*Scene changes*

Y/n is now trying out the scout as he was running around and shooting alot of the blu team.

Y/n: I am unstoppable!

He said as he kills the last scout and taunts but then a soldier came around the corner and was reloading his gun.

Y/n: Oh yeah I respect that.

*Scene change*

Next up was demoman as Y/n was about to play him, he decided to get drunk and soon it ended like this

Light: So sorry that will be it for the chapter now. Because I am lazy... nothing new there but atleast I am back