Sending them a Dirty/Explicit Note

Thomas

You and your husband Thomas were throwing a charity gala and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. The last party you hosted, he was subtly teasing you the entire night, and tonight was the perfect opportunity for you to get revenge.

Folding up the small piece of paper neatly, you asked one of his trusted men to deliver it to him. Now trying to blend in amongst the guests, you watched.

He was in the middle of talking with some of his business partners when the man you asked to deliver the note muttered a quick excuse and told him it's a note from you.

Unfolding it, he scanned it quickly and you knew the moment his eyebrows shot up and he cleared his throat, that you were successful at making him flustered.

Turning his head around trying to find you, your breath hitched when Arthur from across the room called you out.

"Oi A/N what are ya doin 'er hiding?!" you almost palmed yourself.

Thomas snapped to where Arthur was yelling to and he gave you an intense stare.

You read his lips excusing himself from the conversation and started striding his way to you.

"Hello, darling." He greeted you with a raspy voice his arms welcoming you in closer.

Leaning into your ear, he whispered "Now how rude do you think we'll look if we leave now?"

Alfie

You love being married to Alfie. On of your favorite game to play with him is making him all worked up in inappropriate settings.

Today he's been locked up in the office meeting with the Shelby brothers and their cousin for over three hours. You and Cyril were starting to get bored when you spotted the stationary nearby.

You tried writing him a sweet note to give or burn later, but you ended up almost cringing yourself to death. And that's how you ended up writing the most explicit of things that you were sure would make a sailor blush, just for the hell of it. You weren't planning to give it to him, but opportunity came when the Gray kid got out of the office to use the bathroom.

Rolling up the note between your palms, you waited for him to get out. When he finally did, you casually approached him.

"Hello there! Michael, right?" You offered a smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Solomons. Is there anything I can help you with?" He seemed harmless unlike his cousins. Must be new to the business.

"Uh, yes. Can you hand this over to my husband, please?" You handed him the rolled-up paper.

Giving you a nod and a smile, he excused himself to go back inside.

It wasn't until a few minuted later that you heard the door to his office open abruptly, with your husband hot on his heels towards you.

"Mr. Solomons we're not do-" Thomas tried calling him.

"Sorry ol pal, it's a fucking emergency!" He exclaimed, picking and throwing you over his shoulder.

Michael

Your boyfriend Michael was very touchy but not to keen on public displays of affection.

You were out with his family, having a conversation with Ada and Polly, and he was searching his coat pockets for a lighter, when his fingers touched a material like paper inside. Pulling it out, he discovered that it was a folded note.

Having no idea that he's read the note you've slipped there last night, you were surprised when Polly suddenly commented on how her son was pink and grinning your way.

Turning to see what she meant, the folded-up paper he had in-between his fingers looked all too familiar and your eyes widened from realization.

John saw and was curious what was making his cousin all smiley and decided to snatch the paper from him to read it himself.

A howling laughter followed from the third-born Shelby and you yourself also turned crimson from embarrassment.

John

John was the boldest among the Shelby brothers when it comes to showing affection. Being pregnant spiked your hormones up to the roof, and today you decided to play a little out of your comfort zone.

He was currently drinking with his brothers and you were seated next to Lizzie and Ada discussing pregnancy when you told them what you've done.

"You what?!" Lizzie was amused. You laughed at her and Ada's expression.

"I told Harry to hand it to him by about..." you glanced at the wall clock by the bar. ".. now."

Harry realizing it was time, gave you a curt nod across the bar, and opened the small window that lead to the private room the men were in.

"Ugh. Not even pregnancy can stop you and me brother from going at it like rabbits." Ada groaned, disgusted.

It didn't take long for a very drunk smiley John to stumble out of the room, look for you around the room.

Spotting you, he went on his way over, tripping a little.

"Ladies..." He greeted with a boyish grin.

"Yeah, yeah. We know what you're er for." Ada waved you both off.

"Uhuh. It seems that my very pregnant wife is in need of me tonight." He slurred, offering his hand to you dramatically, making you laugh.