twelve

h a r p e r

when children are little, they always have that one thing that they grow attached to. for some it may be a blanket or toy, but as you get older your grow detached from those things that were ever so precious to you. for others, it can be hard to let go. when i was a little girl, i never grew attached to anything i had. toys, blankets, it was all meaningless. instead, i grew attached to people, and by people, i meant calum.

he was my everything. we were stuck like glue at one point in our lives. of course, we had our separate groups of friends, but we always had each other. but then she came along. she ruined absolutely everything. she is the reason i'll never have the only thing i've ever wanted. the girls were right, you can't just allow people to take what's yours, and i will stop at no means until i get what is mine.

i will stop at nothing until ariana is out of the way, and calum is mine.

a r i a n a

"ariana!"

i can't shake the feeling that calum brings upon me whenever we're together. he's kissed me twice now, and i know for fact that it will cause a lot of trouble if it continues to progress.

"hi calum." i greet him, closing my locker.

"before you say anything, there's somewhere i wanna take you." he said. "come on."

"but—"

"i said, come on."

he then proceeds to grab my hand and take me outside, walking me around the outside of the school until we're out in the back near the football field.

"calum, why are we outside?" i ask.

"because i wanted to show you one of my favourite spots in the school." he said. "you found yours and insist it's the library, which is still very strange to me. but, now you get to see mine."

"all i see is the football field." i said. "i know you love to play already—"

"turn around."

turning around, i see a circle of large stones, with an arch covered in vines against the wall of the school. the vines reminded me of the grape vines back home, they were simply marvellous.

"calum, it's lovely." i smiled.

"i know." he said. "i don't bring anyone with me when i come up here, not even the guys. i just come here to think, you know?"

"so why bring me?"

"because this place is special to me." he says. "and so are you."

•••
A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR. lol i'm soooo late but hey guys! quick update here, i really hate school. i'm doing my best to update for you all as best as i can. be sure to follow me on instagram @lovelyhood.x and on tiktok @malfoyhood.x !!

love you all, stay safe, and WEAR A MASK !!