Part One: The Day of Infamy for Arizona

???:ZZZZOOOONNNAAAAA WAKE UP!!!
A:EEEeeEeeEeEhhhHhHHhHHhh....I'm up oky I'm up.
O: C'mon then cOoOmandeerrr wants us at the ready ASAP
A: ooooo is it Mr. Minnesota?
O: U-u-uh yeah why?
A:*blushes slightly* oh no reason he's just really nice and smart.
O: Yeah he is and tall too.
A:Heh heh heh yeah He's like 6'8, right?
O: Yeparoonie.
Arizona quickly slides on her sports bra and puts on and buttons up her blue naval uniform shirt and pulls up the matching pants and buttons them as well and slides on her belt.
She opens her bedroom door and Oklahoma falls backwards onto the floor.
O:oof hey ya' cudda' warned meh.
A: HA HA HA HA sorry oky *helps her up*

*With Utah*
M: COME ON UTAH!
U:*PANT* *PANT* *PANT* I-i-i-i k-k-kno-w-w
Utah is going through speed trials and is being heavily trained by Minnesota to be one of the best of the dreadnoughts
M: Time! Good job Utah that's a new record of getting through the course.
U:Thank you sir. *Tiredly salutes*
M:ehh no need to salute kid I'm just a dreadnought like you now let's head make to port and get you rested and refueled.
U: Alright sir.

*Back In port*
Arizona, Oklahoma, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, California, Colorado, West Virginia, Georgia, and Maryland are walking to the mess hall and talking about what today's train will be Arizona is starting to lag behind daydreaming about Utah.
P:Hey Zona come on
A: hmm oh right Penn...I'll race y'all there!
O: Oi reckon I'll beat all of you
ML: oh yeah oky?
N:yeah oky how do you know your the fastest
Co: I'm faster than all of you
Ca: nuh uh
Co: yeah huh
T: I bet I'm faster than you both
*Step* *step* *step* *step* *step* *step* *step* *step* *step* *step*

O:HEY ZONA WAIT UP!!!

The group rushes off and catch up behind Arizona and Pennsylvania. They walk inside to see multiple older Battleships and cruisers and destroyers eating breakfast. They walk up to the front of the mess hall to order their food.
Arizona orders her food and then goes to sit down as she spaces off again thinking of Utah. She begins blushing heavy just at the thought of him. She knew  and she was just 9 but she liked him alot. She drops out of her daydream when her sister drops her food in front of her.
A: hmm..oh thanks Penn.
P: No problem anyways let's eat guys I'm starving.
They Young super dreadnoughts eat their food and then make their way outside to see a few planes flying over head it looked like a few old biplanes but she couldn't tell.(THATS CALLED FORESHADOWING) They walked down to port and to their respective ships Pennsylvania went to the drydock where her ship was being repaired due to hitting a coral reef.
Arizona walked into her ship and made her way through it to the bridge. She then heard slow whistle that got really loud in a split second as something made impact with her forward deck and bounced right off into the water.
A: what the hell?
She walked outside and felt something whiz by her head and get lodged into her turret she turned her head and saw a five inch shell lodged into the side of her forward upper turret she grabbed it and started yanking it out after a few tugs it gave way and popped out. She looked over at a few destroyers that were hazardously shooting at each other "training" she threw the shell and hit one of them square in the head
???:OWW WHAT THE HE-
A: YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH YOUR UNSAFE FIRING STOP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!!
The Destroyer's: Yes Arizona.
Arizona walked back into her ship and to the bridge waiting for orders when she heard a thud and multiple footsteps
Arizona thoughts: was that the commander? Should I get Vestal?
Her bridge door flys open and in walked Utah.
A: AAAHHH- * Falls from her chair*
U:I GOT YA. *Catches her*
A:eeehhh *blushes* h-h-he-hey U-Uta-h
U: You okay
A:y-yeah t-thanks.
Oklahoma soon comes in the room and bumps into to Utah who falls into the floor with Arizona. Utah banging his head on the chair and falling unconscious and face first into Arizona's chest.
A:EEEHHHHH OKKYYYY LOOK WHAT YOU DID >/////////////<