Part Two: Utah's Patience

Utah was leaning against the desk heavily after coming to and holding his head that was now bleeding from the concussive blow by Oklahoma. He stood there a bit shaken as Arizona held a cup of water for him as She also stared daggers at a scared and concerned Oklahoma.

Arizona: Are You okay?

Utah: Y-Yeah, just a little dazed is all.

Arizona:Okay... Okay...... That's Good.

Arizona suddenly hugged Him without warning even catching Oklahoma off guard as Utah stood there stunned He didn't know what to do so He just hugged Her back lightly.

Oklahoma walked out of the room with a smug smile on her face as She sulked away with a light chuckle. Utah just stood there hugging Her as She didn't seem to let go.

Utah:Uhm Arizona?~

Arizona: Mm~~~

Utah:Are You Okay?~

He chuckled awkwardly as he watched Her cuddle into His chest. He blushed lightly as He watched Her face grow a deep and bright red.

Arizona:I'm just glad your Okay is all..... Your a really great friend.

Utah:Ah yeah Friend... You to.

Utah felt saddened as he felt friend zoned by Her and He released his Hug slightly looking away from Her. Arizona loved cuddling with Him there and wanted to kiss Him there and then but held back not wanting to ruin there current relationship before she could take the next step but unknown to both of them they both loved each other without the other knowing. She hummed some song to Herself as She stood there hugging Him tightly.