A few feet away from the devil {4}

Song added: Class fight by Melanie Martinez

As Mikan and Junko walked down the flooded halls filled with kids they had a small conversation, trying to pass time
"S-So...M-me and-and Ib-uki w-wanted to walk-walk home tougher..wou-would yo-you like to-to j-join us?" The purple haired girl asked sweetly, Junko looking up from her phone. She looked disgusted by the sight of her. Making the girl worried "A-ah!! I-I'm s-sorry!!" She quickly waved her hands.

"Hah!! Yeah sure why not. And stop with those hands, you even more look stupid." The girl says staring back at the device, a soft clicking sound coming off of her nails giving Tsumiki the idea she was texting someone. "G-great...T-tha-thank you Junko.." she softly muttered, giving the girl a smile.

'Fear is the main thing you'd want in a relationship...stop being so sensitive..' the stuttering girl said mentally slapping herself. Before both of the girls knew it Ibuki came running down towards the two girls, greeting her best friend with an unexpected hug.
"Mikaaannn!! How was your day?! Ibuki had a A-Okay day, isn't that great?!" She smiled backing away from the small girl who was smiling back. "I had a good day as well...oh! Junko, this is Ibuki Mioda.." she quickly tempered her girlfriend who was still clicking buttons softly in her device. "Hm? Oh...ew.." she muttered as she stared at the girls fashion selection for herself. Her pick of a bright pink neon skirt and orange shirt clashed HARDLY. And her pick of mixed matched socks look weird...who would think black and white would look good with her top and bottom? And not to mention her shoes...they looked shiny..her laughs were hardly held back. "What? Does ibuki have something on her face?" She asked curiosity zooming trough her eyes.
"What's with all the holes in your socks? You poor or somethin'?" She cackled. Mioda quickly frowned, putting her sad expression away as she quickly looked at the girl watching their interaction

"Let's go shall we doll?" Mioda smiled as she took the small girls hand and began to skip out of the school with Junko looking at both of the girls in disgust.

As they stepped out of the school Junko noticed that Mikan never stuttered around her. Weather that's as important or not it annoyed her, showed how comfortable and close the two were. "Ah! Ibuki im sorry but I forget my phone...can you guys wait for me?" She sheepishly said covering her red face with her hair. "Ugh! You are so stupid sometimes...go get it you tramp." She growls as Ibuki stares at her in shock and disgust. 'Why would someone who's supposed to love you so cruel and bitter towards you?' She thought. She had no idea what Mikan's mind think about this. The girl had some serious trauma so she most likely wouldn't think much. "Y-yes J-Junko!!" She quickly ran back into the school.
Tripping a few steps but managed to make it inside.
As Ibuki stared at the female Junko caught her eyes. "What?" She snarled at her "how and why would you say that to her?" Ibuki asked not even trying to sound the smallest bit of friendly now that she knew why this girl was really about. She had never met Junko but she had heard of her from Mikan and other students...she was so...stuck up. Bratty. "Cause it's true, she's a snotty little wh*re." She looked up from her phone
Putting it in her purse. "Excuse me? Mikan is like glass. She can break ever so slowly...she has said so many good things about you...like how you love her..why would you say that about her when it's so obvious that she loves you?" She jerked her head to the side. Feeling confused and nauseous. "And she's said some things about you...it's annoying. If you think you can just ruin my fun with her you're wrong, sorry love." She cackled
And that's when Ibuki realized

She was a few feet away from the devil. The real life definition of the devil. In front of her, insulting her friend that only wants love.
Before the black haired girl could say another word Mikan came running back, panting but a smile on her face. "Let's...let's..g-go.." she then quickly began to walk, Junko following behind her. Grabbing her hand and looking back at Ibuki who was very slowly following
Junko winks at the girl
She had to get the nurse away from her. Somehow...if she just lets her stay with her then when she breaks into pieces she'll be torn, mentally and most likely physically...if she didn't she just knew she'd regret it.
——————————————————