Waaah waah {2}

Song added: Crybaby by Melanie Martinez

Am I suppose to feel fear around my lover?

Mikan's POV

As I run down the streets I see Junko waiting for me..oh nonononono... I stopped when I was far away for her to not see me. I sighed and slowly walked towards her. I felt my heart begin to beat faster, my breath catching up to it. I think Junko noticed me... sh-She won't be mad she won't be mad-

*WACK*
"Why the hell are you so late you sk*nk?!"

Stop..I'm sorry..stop..I'm sorry..Stop I'm sorry..Stop..I'm sorry..stop..I'm sorry..Stop I'm sorry..Stop..I'm sorry..stop..I'm sorry..Stop I'm sorry..STOP!! PLEASE..

"Hah?! Are you crying? god your so annoying!!"

Nononono...She loves me..she loves me..

"Ugggh! Stop your crying you baby!!" She cackles at me as she picks up my chin, wiping my tears away. "Waah..waah..waah..the little wh*re is crying.." she smiled at me before taking my hand and dragging me. "Come on, I want to go get something to eat. I'll be nice and let you pick." She tightens her grip on my hand. "Mmhh..u-u-ugh..Burger king..?" I stutter, feeling proud of myself for stuttering only a tad bit in my sentence. "HAH! Your such a fata*s, ya know that?!" She laughs like I was a joke..I made her laugh.. I look down and smile at myself. Feeling happy. "Y-yeah! I-I am a fata*s! Aren't I?" I smile as she stops me, getting ready thinking she's going to hit me..like she did on my cheek. But she didn't mean to.. "Yes you are.." she smiles tilting her head slightly to the side kissing my forehead..yeah..she loves me! She really dose..ah how could I ever doubt her.. haaah..she's so so cute when she laughs..And besides! I-ibuki doesn't like me like that. So it's fine.."the-then can we eat at...wherever you'd like!" I smile beginning to feel happy, "then let's go to my house..shall we? I can make a salad. Since I need to keep my slim figure." She sticks her nose up..she loves me..so why dose it feel weird when I think that she dose? It's okay...your just messed up in the head. You know that. People have told you, even Junko. Which means she's right! "And you obviously you need to lose some weight yourself..so. How was your day?" She asks me while her walking pace slowed down. "I-..Oh! Ibuki walked me home! And we talked for a bit..she helped me with my wound from earlier, see?" I look over to where she put the Bandaid. "Ugh, that sl*t? God I hate her..but, as long as you two aren't f*cking then I'm fine." She sighed as if she was doubting herself, I hate when she dose this..."W-why w-would y-yo-you say that?! I-I'd never c-ch-chest o-on you!" I defend, I hated when she said this about my friends..I lost most of them because of her..but that's alright..I have her and Ibuki! Yeah.. "well, we're at my apartment. Now I'm going to call someone real quick. Get everything ready Kay?" She smiled ruffling my un-even hair. "Mmh!"
——————————————————

Mikan sobbed to herself. She couldn't find anything that Junko wanted...'she would be angry, hit me, tell me how useless I am..I know I am but hearing it from your lover isn't the best.' She thought over and over. "Are you seriously crying AGAIN?! Ugh! How stupid are you? They're in my freezer downstairs! I don't have room in the da*n fridge." She says obviously annoyed. "I'm sorry!! Forgive me!!" She yelped "it's fine. Stop making everything a big deal you baby!" She turned and walked down the stairs. Coming back with a bag of ingredients. Mikan was now just hiccuping and trying to wipe her tears away. "Waaah waaah..god how does ( sorry I've been misspelling that I didn't even realize-) Ibuki deal with you? And how does Hiyoko bully you without getting a headache from all your wining?" She laughs at her own joke while Mikan tried to get up off the floor. Getting kicked back down by Junko's heel. "Ah-ah-ah! No! I don't want your gross wet tear infected hands on my food!" She says putting her hands on her hips. "If your going to keep crying you can leave!" She steps closer to the poor girl. "Either suck it up. Or get out Mikan. No one wants a baby in their house. I hate having to remind you." She says acting offends that Mikan 'didn't consider her feelings'. "I-I'm sorry! Please forgiv-forgive me!!" It made her begin to cry once again. Feeling horrible for bringing her lover pain "then go hang out with Ibuki or something! I honestly don't want to look at you now. You ruined my mood!" She stares at the girl on the floor. Feeling pure joy from her despair. "I'm s-sorry...p-please..for-forgive me.." she hiccups "Fine. But you can sleep on the couch while I get ready, alright?" She flipped her peach hair out of her view of the girl. Her eyes sparkled "YES!! Thank you!" She Beamed as she walked over to Junko's couch. Setting her now sore from being in such an odd position back on the couch. Quickly messaging Ibuki so she knows she's alright

—————————————————-

Ibuki's POV

I was just messing around on my drums, without Mikan life is so boring...and both of my moms are at work so I can't hang with anyone!! I wine to myself as I hear a beep from my phone. Expecting it to be mama telling me her and mom are getting take out and asking what I want. I got a message from..Mikan! Hopefully she can hang with me later when she's done hanging out with...Junko. God I hate her, she always insults Mikan. Even in front of people. Including me! Which p*sses me off. Mikan is a human angel...that deserves to be treated like such. I sigh as my thoughts calm down I see her text that she had sent me.

• • 🌈🌸🌟Mikan🌟🌸🌈• •

<' hey Ibuki! I just wanted tot elk you that I'm fine because I feel like you don't trust Junko, but it's ok! Talk to you later!
Love Mikan!☺️🦋🌸'. Aw..she loves emojis doesn't  she? It's cute.

<'ok Mikan! I'll hopefully be able to hang with you later today, love you to dolly! 👑👑👑' I sigh as I put my phone to my chest. Feeling the fuzzy feeling I get around her. I've gotten used to it. It's a nice feeling, especially when it's her. I've had crushes before Mikan obviously but she's different. Her's has stuck around for years. And I love I about her, making me fall deeper in love with her when it has a chance to stop. But it doesn't. It's awesome...I put my phone down and just look at the sky, the only colours I could really see besides from my black roof was pink purple and blue. My pride flag, it's always reminded me that i've fallen for such an angel. She's really the only reason I like woman...though I do tend to look at them a lot..she's the only woman I'll love. And if that changes I'll be so embarrassed, sure I sometimes think they're hot but Mikan is more then that. She's...Angelic. And I love it...she makes me happy. And if Junko makes her happy then I have to support that. No matter how head over heels I am for her she's with someone. And I have to respect that. I'm...sure they're happy tougher.

——————————————————
I don't really know what to say for this...all I'm gonna say is I hope your having a nice day! Or night, whatever time it is for you have a good day/night💛☀️🌙