NOT THAT SONG!!

Y/n was there sitting in the living in the living room, chilling with the proxies who were just watching tv. Until Sally comes in the living room calling on y/n's name.

"MISS Y/N, MISS Y/N!!"

Sally called, y/n look at Sally confuse.

"Yes Sally?"

Y/n replied with a soft voice, Sally look up at y/n with those soft, green eyes.

"Jeff, Ben, kagekao, and l.j are listening to this song.. I asked them what it is they just ignoring me and continue vibe to it."

Sally said with a slight anger, y/n looked at her with a slight scared eyes.

'oh no.. What happened..'

"What song is it.. Sally?"

Y/n asked her looking to her green eyes, Sally nodded in agreement. As she sings.. The intro of.. Wap.

"It goes like this: There's some ho#'s in the house~ there's some ho#'s in the house~"

Y/n look at her speechless, Sally continues to sing it.
Y/n slowly smiles as murder comes to her mind, the three proxies looked at her scared and sweat dropped,

Sally stopped singing it as she look at y/n, y/n look at her with a innocent smile.

"Sally, dear, can you go to your room and put on headphones? I have some.. Things, to do. "

Y/n said to her as Sally nodded as she runs up stairs. Y/n cracked their bones as they walked away.

"Y/n is sure scary when their mad.. "

Hoodie said shivering and the other shivering proxies agreed.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!! "

"Come back here Jeffrey Alan woods~"

*cracking bones*

"ARHHHHH OWWW- AHH OWH! -"

"Your too noisy Benjamin.. Why won't i.. "

Y/n knocked Ben out with a painful punch

"-.. Shut you up? "

The rest of the creepy pasta there is watching, scared and shivering. As their screams be heard on the whole mansion. Slender, is watching them doing nothing but amused.

"S-s-should- *CRASH!* we stop y-y/n?..?"

*CRASH! BAM!*

"Nah."

Slender replied.

Let's just say.. Jeff, kagekao, Ben, and L.j was passed out for 16 months and look like a mummy.