Something Big is Coming

Caroline's POV
It has been five months, since Nik proposed to me. Everything is perfect. Kat, Rebekah, Davina, and I have been planning the wedding. The theme is blue. Kat is my maid of honor, Bekah, and Davina are my bridesmaids. Elijah is Nik's best man, and Kol, and Stefan are Nik's groomsmen.

Today is when we are getting the dresses, and the boys are going to get their tuxes. The wedding is in three months. We decided to have the wedding in August. Davina, and Kol are dating, and are happy together. Stefan and Bekah are happy, same with Kat and Elijah.

Anyway, I woke up, and felt beside me to feel for Nik. But instead I am met with cold sheets. I heard him say, " Stay still, love."

I opened my eyes, and seen Nik sitting on the chair beside our bed. He was shirtless and just wearing his pajama pants. He was sketching. I said, " What are you sketching?"

He said, " You will see, another day."

I said, " Nik, what is it?"

He said, " You can wait to see it. I am not finished with it."

I said, " You can at least come back to bed, and finish it later."

He smirked and said, " You and the girls leave soon. You are going to have to get up sooner, not later."

I huffed. He put his sketch book down on the bedside table, and came over to me. He kissed my lips, and I deepened it. I pulled him onto the bed, and he was hovering over me. He pulled away, and said, " Caroline, we can't. Katerina, Davina, and Rebekah will be up here in a little while, once they realize you aren't downstairs."

I said, " I am seriously reconsidering your offer of going to Vegas and getting eloped."

He smirked and said, " I can have the jet ready within thirty minutes, and my siblings, or anyone else won't find out till we already took off."

I laughed, and someone said, " Nice try. I made sure you both won't be going and eloping anytime soon."

He said, " It seems they are here now."

He kissed my cheek, and collapsed on the other side of the bed. I pulled the sheet up to cover me, and there stood my four best friends, Kat, Bekah, Davina, and Stefan.

I said, " Stefan, what are you doing in here?"

Stefan said, " Oh, it's not like it's the first time, I walked in on you both in the morning."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " What are you guys doing in here?"

Stefan said, " I came to get Klaus. Elijah doesn't want to be late for the tailors."

Rebekah said, " We wanted to make sure you actually get your arse up, and not laying on bed all day."

Davina said, " Also, to make sure you both are still here, and not trying to elope."

Nik said, " Whats wrong with eloping? You don't even have to plan anything."

Kat said, " We already planned the whole damn thing in five months. Everything is set in stone, and the factions want to witness the wedding between the Original Hybrid, and the vampiric witch."

I said, " Give us ten minutes and we will be ready."

They nodded, and Kat said, " Ten minutes or I am going to keep you and Klaus away from each other till the wedding."

I said, " Really? You know we would find a way to be together. You can watch me forever."

Bekah said, " Between Kat, Davina and I. We can keep you away from him. Elijah, Kol, and Stefan can keep Nik away from you."