Vampire Training

Caroline's POV
     It has been a week, and the witches finally know the spells. Today is when I am going to help the others with the vampire training. Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was awake, and pulling a shirt over his head. I sat up, and said, " Morning."

   He turned around, and looked at me. He smiled, and said, " Morning, love."

   He pecked my lips, and left the room. I got out of bed, and put on my yoga pants, my red crop top, and my red heels. I walked out of the room, and downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

Nik came into the kitchen, and said, " There you are, love."

   I said, " Sorry. I was thirsty."

   He smiled and said, " You are helping me with my group of vampires."

    I said, " I thought i was helping Stefan."

   He said, " Nope. Stefan can handle his group. I need someone to help me demonstrate some fighting moves."

    I said, " Is that all?"

  He sighed and said, " I might kill these vampires, cause they don't know how to listen. I thought that maybe."

   I finished his sentence by saying, " Maybe that i could get them to listen, since I got the witches to listen to me."

   He lightly chuckled and said, " Yeah. The witches never listen to anyone."

   I nodded and kissed his cheek. I said, " Show me the way."

   He nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. Davina ran into the foyer, and  stopped us. She  said, " Care. I need your help."

   I said, " What is it?"

   She said, " They won't stop fighting."

  I said, " What is it about?"

  She looked at Nik and I sighed. I said, " Which ones?"

  She said, " Gloria, and Veronica. Veronica is trying to say that Klaus isn't available for anyone and Gloria keeps saying that she can get rid of you, and make Klaus go for her."

   I went into the living room, where Veronica and Gloria are yelling at each other. I yelled, " HEY!"

   They both stopped and looked at me. Veronica said, " Caroline. Glad you are here."

   I said, " Yeah. So, Gloria I hear you have a way to get rid of me? Do you mind telling me what it is?"

  Gloria was in her mid twenties, and had brown hair. She said, " Why should I tell you? It's just a matter of time before you are dead, anyway."

   I said, " So, you are working for someone. Who is it?"

  Veronica said, " It's Mikael."

   I said, " Why would you be working for the man that is trying to kill all of the Mikaelsons?"

  Gloria said, " He told me that he could let Klaus live, so he could be with me."

   I said, " He lied to you, sweetie. Mikael manipulates, and you got manipulated by him. He won't let Nik live, he hates Nik. He wants Nik dead more than anything."

   Gloria looked down, and said, " I'm sorry. I'm an idiot."

   Nik said, " You are. There is one thing you witches need to learn, is that I am not available for anyone. The only one I belong to is Caroline. Now, as for your punishment."

   I said, " Hold on."

   I grabbed Nik's hand, and brought him to the foyer. I said, " Cant we use her to get info on Mikael? See what he is planning."