Teaching

Caroline's POV
       It has been 8 days, and we are back in New Orleans. We are at the plantation house, right now. We can't risk being seen in the Quarter, right now. All of the rooms in the house is filled, with all of our allies. Everything is good. We are going to train all of the vampires, and witches today, and until we know they are ready for a fight.

    Anyway, I woke up, and Nik wasn't in bed. I got out of bed, and put on my black yoga pants, my blue crop top, and my blue heels. I walked out of the room, and into Nik's studio. He was wearing his pajama pants, and shirtless. He was painting, a beach. I walked closer, and seen it was him and I both on the beach watching the sun set.

   He said, " Do you like it?"

   I said, " It's beautiful. How come you are always in here, ever since we came back, yesterday?"

  He said, " I can't sleep."

   I walked to his side, and put my hand on his shoulder. I said, " Whats wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

    He looked at me, and said, " I know, love. I just can't help but thinking about what if something happens to you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if Mikael killed you."

    I put my hand on his cheek, and he had a few tears fall. I said, " Hey. Nothing is going to happen to me, or you. Why is this just now coming up?"

   He said, " I was fine in Greece, and Britain. You were distracting me from all of those thoughts. I guess just being this close to the city, and he can come here anytime he wants, and kill anyone of us."

   I said, " Nik. Next time, you can't sleep, wake me up, and we can talk."

  He said, " Alright, love."

   I pecked his lips, and said, " Get dressed. Drink a blood bag, and come into the living room. We have to be the leaders, we are."

    He nodded, and he kissed my cheek. I walked out of the studio, and went downstairs to the kitchen. The house felt more alive. People were in and out of the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Bekah, and Kat came I of the kitchen. Bekah said, " I am not used to this many people in our house."

    I said, " I'm sure, you will get used to it. We just have to get this thing over with, and then we can do whatever we want."

   Kat said, " Hopefully, if ends soon. I think I might chop off someone's head, if they keep flirting with Elijah."

   Bekah said, " Your not the only one. That one kept hitting on Stefan."

   Kat, and Bekah looked at me. Kat said, " Isn't someone hitting on Klaus?"

    I said, " Not that I know of. Nik and I have barely been seen around the house, since we got here, yesterday."

  Bekah said, " Don't remind me. No body wants to hear you and my brother going at it."

    I laughed. Nik came into the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. He said, " What are you girls talking about?"

   I said, " Girl stuff."

  Kat said, " More like you and Caroline."

   Nik said, " What about me and Caroline?"

   Kat said, " About the fact that some of these girls are hitting on Stefan, Kol, and Elijah. But none seem to be hitting on you. Most of them are just talking about you."

   Nik said, " I haven't met most of these people. Most of them, Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah know. I have no idea what they would be talking about me for."