Beach Fun

Caroline's POV
       It has been three weeks, and everything is great. We have been in Greece for 5 days. Elijah, and Kat were in Spain right now, but told us they would be here soon. Everyone is happy. Nik has been getting allies to help us, and I have been helping him. Since it's our city, I decided to help him out. Most of them are going to help us. We are going back to New Orleans in a week. We are living in the beach house here in Greece.

    Nik had gotten it as a way to escape reality. It's the only house on the beach, and it's peaceful. There is a lighthouse a mile down the beach.

      I woke up, and Nik was still sleeping. I got out of bed, and put on Nik's shirt that was on the floor. I quietly walked out of our room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Rebekah came into the kitchen wearing one of Stefan's shirts.

   I said, " Nice shirt."

  She said, " You too."

  We laughed. I said, " Since, we have nothing to do today. How about some time on the beach?"

   Bekah said, " Sounds good."

  I said, " Great. Be back down here in ten."

  She nodded, and I went up to my room. I walked in, and went to the closet. I put on my blue two piece swim suit.

   I was standing in front of the full body mirror in our room, and tried to tie the strings on my top. I soon felt two hands on my back. It was Nik, he must've gotten up a little bit ago, while o was trying to tie my bathing suit.

   He grabbed the strings, and tied them for me. He said, " You look stunning."

  I said, " You always say that."

    I turned around, and faced him. I said, " I'm going to be down on the beach if you need anything."

    He nodded, and pecked my lips. I picked up my beach towel. I went out of our room, and downstairs. I went outside of the house, and onto the beach. I laid down my towel, and laid down. I laid on my stomach. I wanted to get some sun, then I will go into the water.

Ten minutes later, I am being picked up over someone's shoulder. I said, " Put me down."

   He said, " Alright."

   It was Stefan. Next thing, I know is I am being thrown into the ocean. I came up from the water, and looked back at the sand. Rebekah, Kol, Stefan, and Davina were laughing.

    I said, " Haha. Really funny."

    I got out of the ocean, and went over to Davina.

  I had a smirk on my face and she said, " Dont even think about it."

   I sped over to her, and picked her up. I sped to the water, and threw her in the ocean.

    We all were laughing. Davina came up from the water and laughed. Kol and Stefan ran into the water, and splashed Davina. Bekah and I laid down on the towels on the sand. It was nice and relaxing.

    After twenty minutes of laying on the beach, I soon felt hands on my back. He said, " Hello, love."

   I said, " Hey."

   He started massaging my back, and shoulders. He said, " How's that?"

   I said, " It's nice. Don't stop."

  I heard him chuckle, and he continued massaging my back, and shoulders. He kissed my shoulder, and my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, I flipped over, and connected our lips. Neither of us cared that we were on the beach, and his siblings, and Davina, and Stefan were in the ocean.