Introduction

Arsal:

             Helloz everybody Im arsal jamshed ali naam tu suna hoga, acha nahi suna tu ab sun lo.Im Arsal who hates to work and why should I work after-all my dad is one of the biggest business tycoon.Ok so this is what I do to earn.Perks of being the only son of the richest business man.

My personal life is quite interesting-It was a forced cousin marriage of mine and guddi, by our late grand-father who I think right now would be rotting in hell.We both hated each other to the core we had made so many plans to get rid of each other.But some-times things are meant to be and we fell in love.As much as I hate to admit I love her.

Guddi;

Welcome welcome, Im Guddi, doll wali nahi dosri. You know I hate dolls and I hate girls.Matlb larkiyoon ke nakhre khatm nahi hote.I really wish ke main ik larka hoti.It would had been so much fun.Chalo let bygones be bygones.

Lets talk about my personal life yaar kasam se wattpad ki duniya se bhi ajeeb hai.Cutting the long story short it was a forced marriage by our grand-father which turned in love.I love him but his laziness and possessiveness is something I despise.

Abdullah:

Hello,Im Abdullah.Im currently studying in an university and I love to study.Dont hate on me but my favorite subject is maths and I want to be a mathematician.My mom is a business woman and she wants me to handle her business but I dont want to.

Unfortunately Im married to a girl who hates maths more than me.She is educated as well as uneducated.Interesting,right. I like her and thats enough.

Mahjabeen:

Im Mahjabeen and zyada kuch introduction ke liye hai nahi because abdullah ne kaafi tareef kar di ho gi, bass for me what matters is I hate maths and I love abdullah.