Abdullah and mahjabeen

Authors pov:

"Abdullah,Abdullah",screamed mahjabeen

"kya huwa majhabeen chila kyun rayi ho",asked abdullah

"Main chila nahi rayi bass ap ko bula rayi thi",mahjabeen told him innocently.

Abdullah first touched mahjabeens forehead and then his,while mahjabeen was confused.

"Haan bukhar to nahi hai isko",abdullah said

"Nahi to mujhe bukhar kyun hoga",asked mahjabeen while scratching her hair in confusion.

"Kyun-ke tumhare harktein pagloon ki tarhan hain",he told her

"Leh,kab se muje to saare pagal kehte hain",she continued

"Apko pata hai jab main paida hui thi to docttors ne kaha mubarak ho ap ke ghar ik pagal paida hui hai",she laughed in the end.

"Haan haan",abdullah said.

"Waise abdullah ap ke baar kya doctor ne kya kaha tha".

"Mujhe pata hai, onhoon ne kaha hoga mubarak ho ap ke ghar math ka baap paida hua hai".

"Allah maaf kare mahjabeen tum waqai dimaagi mariz ho",abdullah said and sat on the bed.

Mahjabeen sat next to him and said,

"Mujhe pata hai koi aisi baat bolo jo muje na pata ho"

.

.

.

.

After a while they both turned on a movie and they cuddled each other on the bed.While abdullah was fully engrossed in the movie mahjabeen paid no heeds to the movie because yaar english wali movie hai.

Mahjabeen yawned and snuggled close to him while abdullah was caressing her hair she got up and pecked his cheek and slept while abdullah the idiot he is was still watching the movie.