Arsal and guddi

Arsal pov;

"Guddi peeche ho jao iss se pehle mere hatoon tum zaya ho jao",I yelled at her

"Oye you bloody bafoon,kis ko dhamki de raye ho",she yelled back at me

"Deewaron ko de raha hoon",I replied back

"Oh acha mujhe laga tum mujhe de raye hoo",she said

Ya Allah ye antique piece kahan se banaya hai or yeh mere palle hi band na tha.

"Arsal chup chap a kar baitho yaha par",she said through her gritted teeth.

"Nahi aoan ga",I replied back.

With this she didnt replied me back,while I mentally patted my-self that I made guddi shut,wah arsal beta aj to teri qismat tera sath deh rayi hai,

"Soch lo arsal,kyun ke phir couch tumhara intezar kar raha hai",she said and smirked at me.

I instantly got up from the bed and let me mention I fell from it.Ayee amma lagti hai.

I went sat on our dressing chair and saw guddi smirking at me. Khotti.

Acha main hoon khota man leta hoon.Ajeeb saree aise kyun ghor ke dekh raye hoo.

.

.

.

"Guddi yaar yeh zulm mat karo",I pleaded her.

Guddi came out from the washroom wearing a small bath robe which showed her legs and trust me her small presence had already made me hard.

She came near me and straddled my lap.Fuckkkk!!

She traced my face seductively with her fingers and placed a light kiss on my cheek.She then smirked and did what I despised the most,

She grabbed her bottle of BLACK CHARCOAL MASK!!

I pleaded her but she paid no heed to it and showed me her middle finger,how badly I wanted to reply her but thinking of staying away from her and sleeping on the couch made me shiver in fear.

With her soft hands she started to apply that lotion I mean that mask on my face.I firstly cringed at its coldness but later the environment went hot.I grabbed guddi from her waist and pulled her more towards me finishing the one-inch gap between us.

She gasped when she felt how much hard I was for her,I raised my eye-brow at her while she blushed.I pecked her cheek while she slapped my chest.

"Arsal insaan ke bachee bano",she said

"nahi tu main koi kutte ka bachaa hoon"

She widened her eyes and I understood the meaning.She then again started applying the mask on me while I teased her by pecking her whole face some-times even her chest.

After she was done,with me she was about to get up from my lap when I pulled her back and applied that charcoal mask on her face.

After we were done,she clicked a selfie of us which irritated me because now she will always annoy me with it.

.

.

.