Arsal and guddi

Guddi pov:

"Aunty aap theek hain",I asked her

"Putar ki ho gaya hai, itni kyun gahbra rayi hai",she asked confused

"Main or ghabra nahi nahi aunty main ghabra nahi rahi balke meri phat rahi hai",I said dramatically

"O ho puttar tu baat to kar teri wo baat hamesha sunta hai",aunty assured me

"Aunty o tuada puttar hai,please try to understand",I told her

"Pehli baat mujhe pata hai or dosri baat ae english ka roop mere te na dala kar".

I huffed and told aunty to pray for my existence.Ya Allah marne se pehle main ne ik baar moon par sex karna tha ab nahi ho paye ga.

.

.

.

.

I entered my room and saw arsal sitting on the bed and playing PUBG on his phone.I locked our door,while he saw me and passed a smile to me while I smiled back.

He started playing his game again,while I stood 9 feet away from him and I dont know why suddenly I found the tiles very attractive.

"Jaan,wahan aise statue ban kar kyun khari ho idhar aoa",he said

I awkwardly smiled at him and sat a little bit away from him and started playing with my fingers.

I gasped when he pulled me towards him and tightened his hold around my waist.

I stared at him,while he stared back at me.He cupped my cheek with his hand and we both slowly leaned towards each other before he captured my lips in a hot kiss.

Our kiss started as a soft smooch which later turned into a dominating kiss.I straddled his lap while he cupped my ass and started squeezing it making me moan in pleasure.

In a second he placed me on the bed and hovered completely on me.He roughly kissed my neck and I was sure that this dumb ass might have left some sevral hickeys.

Guys it is so difficult to hide them!!!

After his assault on my neck, I thought of taking the lead.I pushed him on the bed and climbed on him.He raised his eye brow for whats next while I kissed his neck softly,its so fun to torture him but my lovely husband deserves it.

I then softly pecked his lips and started unbuttoning his shirt.From the corner of my eyes I saw arsals fists clenched and I knew whats coming.I bit his earlobe and seductively whispered,"Im all yours husband".

That was enough for this beast.In a swift motion he placed me beneath him and discarded our remaining clothes.Without a warning he entered inside me and damn he is so rough.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as he was constantly thrusting inside me.Arsal pecked my lips ans said,

"jaan please look at me"

When I looked at him all I saw was his love, lust and desire for me.He kissed every inch of my body claiming that Im all his.

Waise aapis ki baat hai,yeh mard thore zyada possessive nahi hote!!

With a final thrust he pulled out of me while I pecked his lips,

'I love you jaan',he said

'I love you more sallu puttar', I giggled

With this he kissed me again and here we go for another round.

I love arsal and guddi more than my life!!!