Sneek peek in arsal and guddis life

Guddi pov;

I was snuggled in the cozy blanket and happily watching,"Lucifer", when Arsal barged in our room and saw the love-making scene of chloe and lucifer.His eyes widened and he angrily looked at me,while I just rolled my eyes at him.

He threw his black t-shirt on my face and said,"Jao iss ko press kardo".

"Yeh karne se pehle main suicide na kar loon",I replied back.

He came near me and said,"Tum apne ap ko kya samjhti ho",

"Mera naam Guddi hai or mai apne ap ko bohat kuch samjhti hoon".He glared at me while I glared back at him.

'Kabhi tum ne apni shakl dekhi hai, bandroo ki sardar lagti ho",he told me.

"Or tum ne kabhi apni aankhein dekhi hai bilkul dadoo jaise dikh te ho",I calmly replied back.

He sat on the bed and pulled me towards him and said,"Yeh jo tumhari aage se itni lambi zabaan hai na sakht gussa ata hai mujhe".

I placed my hands around his neck and whispered,"Issi lambi zabaan ki  waja se you love me",after telling him the fact I pecked his cheek and smirked at him.

"O,ho,ho madam ko dekho to zara apne husband ko seduce karne ki koshish main hain",he whispered.

"Or agr main kahoon haan",after this we both slowly leaned towards each other as soon our lips were about to touch each others,

"Saalu puttar jaldi neeche a tera mama a gaya-",came my ever sweet mother in law.

As usual her voice startled both of us and I pushed arsal off the bed and in result he fell with a loud thud.

While aunty was staring at us in awe,I quickly got down from the bed and helped a very annoyed arsal to get up.

"O amma,privacy naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai",said a total frustrated arsal.While I smiled at aunty.

"Saluu puttar maine jutti otar ke na tera moon dosri tarf kar dena hai",told aunty.

"O amma insaan knock kar ke ata hai, tu aise hi andar a jati hai",arsal said while I pinched his elbow and ended the conversation by saying,"Shahana aunty ap jayeen hum atee hain",with this she left.

As I was about to move arsal pulled me towards him and said,"To be continued".We were about to kiss when,

"Waise bachoon yeh kaam raat ko kiye jaate hain din main nahi",came my mother in law again.

She squealed like a girl and ran away when she saw arsal running towards her. I swear we have one of a crazy family, but what so ever from next time we have to make sure we lock our door.

With this I laughed a little and went down-stairs to see the surprise....

.

.

.

.

.

How is arsal and guddis chemistry?

THATS GUDDI FOR ALL OF YOU AND I LOVE HER!!