Chapter 68 - Deep Throat 🍋

I gulped loudly, accidentally of course.

Dabi chuckled. "It's okay babe I'll go slow, let you adjust to my length again."

Ugh he's so cocky.... but he's probably not wrong....

He raised his fingers that had been inside of me to his mouth and licked one of them sucking my juices from it.

Fuck this is sooooo hot.....

I lent forward to kiss Dabi again before he stopped me. "I'm hard, but I'm not wet." He smirked watching my face. "Wanna change that?" He asked rolling over beside me.

I watched him roll over me onto his back. He reached up and grabbed some of the pillows on my bed to prop his head up so he could watch and keep his hands free.

"It's all yours babe." Dabi smirked looking down to his package than back up to me.

I rolled onto my side and ran my hand down his chest to feel over his erect dick. The pre cum had dripped down onto his shaft as I started to pump it slowly.

Dabi let out a low moan as he adjusted his viewing position. I held onto his shaft and slid my hand up and down it.

I wanna talk and tease him soooo bad.... but I better stay quiet if I wanna get railed right?...

I positioned myself slightly over his lower half and looked up at him as I seductively bit on my bottom lip. I still pumped my hand up and down on his shaft moving my face closer to it.

I ran my tongue from the base to the tip giving it a little flick as I tasted him.

"That's a girl." Dabi praised me panting slightly. "Let me watch that pretty face of yours while you suck me off. I wanna hear you gag and see the tears drip out of your eyes." He said hungrily.

Ughhh hearing him talk is putting me over the edge...

I grabbed one of his arms and ran my hand down to his. I guided it to the back of my head as I continued to lick his shaft.

He smirked. "You want me to control you babe? Careful what you wish for." Dabi chuckled.

Hmmmm this seemed like a good idea a few seconds ago... maybe now it's not....

I nodded letting go of his hand on the back of my head. My tongue played with his tip as I sucked up the pre cum. Dabi groaned as I continued to play with him.

I suddenly felt the hand on the back of my head push down. I opened my mouth wide so I could try and take in his length. I looked up at him as he controlled my movements bobbing my head up and down on him. A smirk grew across his face again as he watched me.

His other hand ran down to my face as he pinched my cheek slightly before grabbing my neck.

Ughhhh he better not think he can choke me and still fit his dick in my mouth.....

His fingers ran up and down my neck as I continued to look up at him. My bobbing got slightly faster as I continued to suck him. His fingers finally stopped and positioned themselves on my neck.

"Ahhhh here it is." He said between moaning.

Huh?... I don't get it... what did he find on my neck?....

His fingers pinched down slightly as he pulled my neck back. "Ready babe? You really shouldn't have given my control over you right now. I've got absolutely no self control when it comes to you." He smirked as I saw the blue glow flicker through his eyes.

Ahhhh fuck.... I see what he did....

He slowly pushed the hand down on the back of my head, pushing me down further onto him. I was at my usual limit and I felt myself about to gag when he pinched my neck again and pulled it back. He continued to push me onto him.